Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the UK – Kent Quantity Surveying
Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant Jobs Kent: This role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy /PQS or Engineering Consultancy experience.
SALARY £36,000- £42,000 ( Detailed information on salary and package provided below)
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd is recruiting on behalf of a well-known Cost Consultancy / PQS Organisation. Ideally, we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a PQS Organisation in the past. The role will be based in their offices near Sevenoaks in Kent.
- The position is a full-time permanent role with an established PQS/ Multidisciplinary consultancy, this is a permanent role. They are seeking previous experience with a consultancy organisation. Candidates should also have experience in a variety of residential development projects in London and the Southeast.
- If you are a Quantity Surveyor a Cost Consultant or Cost Manager and would like to work in Kent and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates in the UK who wish to relocate. Please contact us for a conversation in regard to any of our UK Quantity Surveying jobs.
Please note: UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our clients cannot provide visas to non-UK nationals for roles in the United Kingdom.
Job Description for the Cost Consultant Jobs Kent – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- As a quantity surveyor or cost consultant, you will be responsible for managing Residential Development projects, producing estimates and cost plans and undertaking measurements using CostX Measurement Software.
- You will also be involved in attending design team meetings as well as the production of tender report statements, processing interim valuations, contract variations, assessment of contractual claims, cost reports and cash flow forecasts and settlement of final accounts.
- In addition, the ability to work alone and as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects.
- In addition, you will be encouraged to assist in mentoring less senior members of the Cost Management Team.
- You will report to the Director of Cost for the region and work alongside the Director and the team on a number of prestigious Residential Development Projects in the South East.
Requirements for the Vacancy of Cost Consultant in Kent
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related Degree subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating.
- In addition, you will be RICS Qualified MRICS Chartered Status or working towards sitting your final assessment APC for Chartered Status
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy as a Quantity Surveyor, with experience of Residential developments or mixed use projects.
- Solid pre and post contract, cost planning and management
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Kent /Sevenoaks area, and the ability to manage projects across London and the South East
- Candidates must have experience of Residential Development projects as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant.
- It would be an additional benefit if you have some experience of mentoring and managing less senior members of the team. Candidates are encouraged to get involved in doing so.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team, with strong client liaison skills.
- Full Clean UK driving licence required as travel in the area as part of your role.
Cost Consultant salary & benefits – UK Jobs for Quantity Surveyors
This is a permanent role with a well known construction consultancy organisation. We are not seeking freelancers for this role
- A basic salary of £36,000- £42,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- In addition, Business/ Work Travel expenses
- Plus, Pension and Life Assurance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- A Generous Holiday allowance
- Our clients are also open to some home/ office working
To apply for this Quantity Surveying vacancy in Kent
Email an up-to-date CV to our team firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference QS/ Kent/0822 in the subject line
- If you would like additional information on this role, or any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our Contact Us form on our contact page or email our admin team email@example.com.
For more information on our other UK Quantity Surveyor vacancies please visit our UK Jobs Page
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence UK Construction & Engineering Jobs
For more information on our International Quantity Surveyor vacancies please visit our International jobs page
International Jobs – Stafford Lawrence- UK, USA, Middle East
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- UK Construction Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom. Our roles are from Assistant to Board Level.
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking candidates for Quantity Surveying and Cost Consulting jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits.
CV Writing Tips
Do you need help writing your CV? Visit our blog on the website for some tips on CV writing
You can also follow Stafford Lawrence Ltd Recruitment Consultants on Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter.
Quantity Surveyor job Sevenoaks/ Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Kent/ Quantity Surveyor jobs in the United Kingdom