Quantity Surveyor Kent / Quantity Surveyor UK Jobs
This Quantity Surveyor Kent role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. Ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation in the past. The role will be based in their offices near Sevenoaks in Kent
The position is with an established PQS/ Multidisciplinary consultancy, this is a permanent role. They are seeking previous experience with a consultancy organisation. Candidates should also have experience on a variety of residential development projects in London and the South East.
If you are a QS and would like to work in Kent and would like more information on living and working in the area, our client is open to candidates in the UK who wish to relocate. Please contact us for a conversation in regards to any of our UK Quantity Surveying jobs.
Job Description for the QS, Sevenoaks, Kent
- As a quantity surveyor you will be responsible for managing Residential Development projects, producing estimates cost plans and undertaking measurements using CostX Measurement Software.
- You will also be involved in attending design team meetings as well as the production of tender report statements, processing interim valuations, contract variations, assessment of contractual claims, cost reports and cash flow forecasts and settlement of final accounts.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team, be responsible for your own workload, and have the ability to liaise with clients in the area on a variety of projects
Requirements for the Vacancy of Cost Consultant Kent
- Above all, it is important that you have a Qualification in a Construction related Degree subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating.
- In addition, you will be RICS Qualified or working towards sitting your final assessment.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy as a Quantity Surveyor, with experience of Residential developments.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the area, and the ability to manage projects across London and the South East
- Candidates must have experience of Residential Development projects as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team, with strong client liaison skills.
- Full Clean UK driving licence
Cost Consultant salary & benefits in Kent
- A basic salary of £36,000- £42,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Business Travel expenses
- Pension and life Assurance
- In addition, paid professional subscription
To apply for any of our live Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK
- Email an up to date CV to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
You can also follow us on Linkedin, Instagram or Twitter for all our up to date UK and International Vacancies
Quantity Surveyor job Sevenoaks/ Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Kent/ Quantity Surveyor jobs in the United Kingdom