MRICS Quantity Surveyor Jobs Middle East – Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
Stafford Lawrence is seeking Chartered Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of roles advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd have been recruiting in the Middle East Region for over 20 years
In addition the roles require strong pre-contract and post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects.
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
We have roles for Quantity Surveyors /Cost Consultants across the Middle East. All our roles are with well known British Cost Consultancy and Engineering organisations. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on what salary and benefits you could expect, please email us to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Middle East/ Cost Consultant Job, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated. ( Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates).
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying is also a requirement, for instance, we cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our QS vacancies.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds.
- Also, strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience is required, for most of these roles.
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Job / Cost Consultant Job Dubai. Qatar, Saudi
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience, to sum up, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy.
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/so-you-want-live-work-middle-east-victoria-ricketts/
To Apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
PLEASE STATE IN THE SUBJECT LINE- THE LOCATIONS YOU ARE WILLING TO CONSIDER
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- In addition, For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV/Resume will only be sent to specific named clients with your express permission.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Chartered Quantity Surveyor jobs middle east/ MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs Middle East/ Work in the middle east