Quantity Surveyor Jobs Chichester
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Chichester, West Sussex, UK. This role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant/ Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a PQS Organisation.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their Chichester, West Sussex offices. They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a consultancy. Candidates should also have solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential and a strong understanding of Cost Management practices.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction consultancy practice, with offices across the UK. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Considered an excellent company to work for, they take corporate social responsibility very seriously. They are heavily involved in local community projects that protect the environment as well as mental health initiatives, charity events and community volunteering with charitable fundraising and dedicated volunteering days as just a small part of the package.
This client offer a number of great benefits along with an excellent salary. Please find all detail on salary and benefits below.
This client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they have a great work-life balance.
If you would like to work in the West Sussex area and would like more information on our roles, our client are open to candidates in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Chichester West Sussex
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy / PQS or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or cost consultant
- MRICS would be desirable but is not essential for this role. Our client can also consider and support candidates working towards APC, or wishing to do so in the future
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the West Sussex, Chichester area, within commutable distance from their offices in Chichester, West Sussex
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, such as Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Residential, Civils or Infrastructure.
- You will be working alongside the Director on a range of projects and have the ability to work alone and alongside team members.
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the desire to mentor more junior members of the team.
- A full clean driving licence, this role will require travel in the area
- Our client are also open to candidates from a main contractor background if you wish to move to a consultancy organisations
Salary & Benefits for Cost Consultants in Chichester
This is a full time permanent role, we are not seeking freelancers for this position.
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect A basic salary of £37,000- £47,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
If you are a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in the Chichester area or wish to relocate to Chichester from another part of the UK, please apply or check out our website for further information and detail on our other QS jobs in the UK and Overseas
To Apply to any of our live Cost Consultant job vacancies in the UK
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email email@example.com
Please visit our International Jobs page if you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor role in the Middle East Asia or the US and New Zealand