Resident Engineer Airports Oman – International Engineering Jobs and Careers
Resident Engineer Airports Job Oman: We are searching for a Resident Engineer / Senior Resident Engineer for a full-time position based in Oman with a well-known European Engineering Consultancy. Our client is a worldwide European Engineering Consultancy. This role is for a Resident engineer / Senior Resident Engineer to oversee the contractors and subcontractors on behalf of the client. You will also have solid experience in Client reporting as a Resident Engineer on Airports Projects. In particular you must have strong knowledge of Runways and Taxiways for Airports, this is a requirement for this role.
This particular job vacancy requires experience in the Construction of Airport Runways / Taxiways, refurbishment and extension of runways/ taxiways and ground lighting.
We have a number of jobs and careers in the middle east for Engineers, please visit our Jobs Careers and International Vacancies page for more details.
Please note: It is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain visas for candidates over the age of 60 for Oman currently.
Job Description for the Resident Engineer -Jobs and Careers in the Middle East
- You will be expected to supervise engineering works for the reconstruction refurbishment and extensions of sections of the Airport Runways and Taxiways as well as ground lighting.
- In addition, the provision of supervision services and oversight of the refurbishment and extensions work performed by the contractors for Airport Runways.
- Provision of advice to the client on the management of Contracts
- Carry out design review, and propose amendments to the contracts and design documents to ensure the works are implemented on time and to budget according to FIDIC conditions.
- In addition the ability to liaise with the client’s external engineers and other sub-consultants
- Undertake inspection of surveys, review drawings, bills of quantities, technical specifications, design calculations, contract documents and all other pertinent documents
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Requirements for the RE Airport Taxiways/ Runways Oman
- Above all, Extensive experience as a Resident Engineer, minimum 5-8 years for Airports projects.
- 5 years of experience must be in the oversight of the design specifically of Taxiways / Runways. We cannot accept candidates without taxiway/runway experience for this role.
- Experience and understanding of Airport Standards and FIDIC for Airport Engineering projects
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant engineering subject.
- As well as previous experience in the GCC on Airport projects.
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Civil Infrastructure and engineering principles, for Airport Runway projects.
- The client would like to see some experience in your work history of work with a Main Contracting organisation on an Airport project, even if it is just for one year.
Salary & Benefits – Resident Engineer Taxiways -Oman
This is a full-time permanent role open to all nationalities and based in Muscat, Oman
- This is a 20-month full-time contract for a Resident Engineer
- A basic salary of 1500OMR- 2,200 OMR per month, dependent upon experience
- In addition, accommodation and transport is provided
- 30 days paid leave
- As well as Medical and Accident emergency insurance cover
- In addition, 2 air tickets
To apply for this full-time Resident Engineer Airports Job
To apply send an up-to-date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference: RE/AIR1022
Please note: You MUST detail your specific knowledge of Taxiway/ Runway design, we are looking for these specific skills on your CV. We cannot consider you without this. Please do not just put AIRPORT we need specifics.
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your Degree Qualification and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
We also have a live urgent job role for a Senior Airport Design Project Manager job in Oman