Resident Engineer Airports Oman – International Engineering Jobs
Resident Engineer Airports Job Oman: We are seeking a Resident Engineer for a position based in Oman with a well-known European Engineering Consultancy. Our client is a worldwide European Engineering Consultancy. This role is for a Resident engineer / Senior Resident Engineer to oversee the contractors and subcontractors on behalf of the client. You will also have solid experience in Client reporting as a Resident Engineer on Airports Projects.
This particular role requires experience in the Construction of Airport Runways / Taxiways, refurbishment and extension of runways/ taxiways and ground lighting.
We have a number of jobs for Engineers overseas, and jobs in the Middle East, please visit our International jobs page for more details.
Job Description for the Resident Engineer Jobs
- You will be expected to supervise works for the reconstruction refurbishment and extensions of sections of the Airport Runways and Taxiways as well as ground lighting.
- In addition, the provision of supervision services and oversight of the refurbishment and extensions work performed by the contractors for Airport Runways
- Provision of advice to the client on the management of Contracts
- Carry out design review, and propose amendments to the contracts and design documents to ensure the works are implemented on time and to budget according to FIDIC conditions.
- In addition the ability to liaise with the client’s external engineers and other sub-consultants
- Undertake inspection of surveys, review drawings, bills of quantities, technical specifications, design calculations, contract documents and all other pertinent documents
Requirements for the RE Airports Oman
- Above all, Extensive experience as a Resident Engineer, minimum 15 years for Airports projects
- Experience and understanding of Airport Standards and FIDIC for Airport Engineering projects
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant engineering subject.
- Ideally the client would also like an advanced Qualification in Project Management
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Civil or engineering principles, for Airport Runway projects.
Salary & Benefits – Resident Engineer Oman
- This is a 20-month contract
- A basic salary of 2,000 OMR- 2,600 OMR per month, dependent upon experience
- In addition, accommodation and transport is provided
- 30 days paid leave
- As well as Medical and Accident emergency insurance cover
- In addition, 2 air tickets
To apply for this Resident Engineer Airports Job
- Please send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference: RE/AIR0722
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our International Worldwide Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines.