MRICS Senior Building Surveyor Job/ Associate Director – Building Surveying- Berkshire/ Hampshire
Our client is a Construction Consultancy, they are looking for a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor /Associate Director for their offices near Newbury /Reading in Berkshire.
They are considered a great company to work for. Because of future growth plans, they are looking for a future leader to take an active role in growing their business and brand.
As well as building surveying knowledge, it is important that you are a good fit with the ethos of the company.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to grow and a great career in construction, then this role will be perfect for you.
Role and Requirements for the Senior Building Surveyor
- Chartered status. Candidates working towards APC will also be considered
- Above all, A degree qualification in Building Surveying is a requirement. Our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications. As long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor
- In addition, this role will require experience as a Building Surveyor in Commercial and Residential projects
- You will have strong client-facing skills.
- You will also have experience of, Dilapidations, Party Wall, Defects Analysis, Contracts Administration, EA, Project Management, IR Appraisals, Due Diligence reports, and Pre Acquisitions surveys.
- In addition, good knowledge of JCT Contracts and CDM.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Building Surveyor Job
- Salary is open to discussion. We can discuss this on a case-by-case basis. Basic circa £45,000- £60,000. As well as a salary you will receive the following benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Mileage allowance
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- Other great benefits as well as Bonus and Commission
- Some home working circa 2 days per week.
If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK and International jobs, please, get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts directly.
We also have a number of roles across the UK for Building Surveyors at all levels. Here are just some of our current building surveying jobs in the UK
Senior Building Surveyor Winchester – Stafford Lawrence Jobs
Senior Building Surveyor Manchester – Stafford Lawrence -Surveying Jobs
Building Surveyor Exeter – Stafford Lawrence Building Surveying Jobs
To Apply for any of our Construction Vacancies in the U.K
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines.
- Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates selected to go forward to our clients.
- Looking for a career in construction? Contact us email@example.com