MRICS Senior Building Surveyor Job Winchester, Hampshire
Our client is a Construction Consultancy, they are looking for a Chartered Senior Building Surveyor /Associate Director for new offices in Winchester, Hampshire. Therefore, If you are a Building Surveyor with team leadership and Project Management experience, and would like to work with a growing consultancy, this role will be perfect for you.
They are considered a great company to work for. Because of future growth plans, they are looking for a future leader to take an active role in growing their business and brand.
As well as building surveying knowledge, it is important that you are a good fit with the ethos of the company.
If you are looking for a role that will allow you to grow, then this role will be perfect for you.
Role and Requirements for the Senior Building Surveyor
- Chartered status. Candidates working towards APC will also be considered
- Above all, A degree qualification in Building Surveying is a requirement. Our client will also consider other construction-related degree qualifications. As long as you can show solid experience as a Building Surveyor
- In addition, this role will require experience as a Building Surveyor in Commercial and Residential projects
- You will have strong client-facing skills.
- You will have experience in, Dilapidations, Party Wall, Defects Analysis, Contracts Administration, EA, Project Management, IR Appraisals, Due Diligence reports, and Pre Acquisitions surveys.
- Good knowledge of JCT Contracts and CDM.
Salary & Benefits- Jobs Senior Building Surveyor Hampshire
- Salary is open to discussion. We can discuss this on a case-by-case basis. Basic circa £45,000- £60,000. As well as a salary you will receive the following benefits:
- Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance
- Mobile Phone
- Other great benefits as well as Bonus and Commission
- Some home working circa 2 days per week.
If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK and International jobs, please, get in touch with us email@example.com
To Apply for any of our Surveying Job Vacancies
To apply for this position email an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae / Resume to Victoria Ricketts
We also have a number of other Building Surveying Jobs and careers across the United Kingdom. Here are just some of our current roles.
Director Vacancy Building Surveying Kent
Senior Building Surveyor job vacancy in Manchester
Building Surveyor Job in London
Assistant Project Manager Job Vacancy Winchester Hampshire
Can you recommend a candidate for this Building Surveying vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Senior Building Surveyor candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form on our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Building Surveying Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Building Surveying Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.