Senior PM NEC Plymouth
This Senior PM NEC Plymouth role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. They are seeking experience of Project Management with a consultancy as well as a strong understanding of NEC Contracts.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements for the Senior PM NEC Construction Plymouth
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from their offices in Plymouth.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- Candidates should have experience of NEC Contracts.
- In addition, strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone or as part of a Team
- Experience of Mentoring less senior members of a team would also be highly desirable.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior NEC Project Manager Plymouth
- A basic salary of £50,000 -£57,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Use of a Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- 33 days holiday, plus national holidays and birthday
To Apply for any of our Construction Project Management NEC Contracts roles
- Email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote Reference SPM/Ply/0722
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our website contact us form on our ‘Contact Us’ page or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
For all our other UK Jobs for Project managers, visit our UK Jobs page