Senior PM NEC Plymouth -Project Management Recruitment
This Senior PM ( Project Manager) Job Vacancy NEC Contracts in Plymouth is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Construction Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning construction consultancy for their offices in Plymouth Devon.
They are seeking experience in Construction Project Management with a consultancy as well as a very strong understanding of NEC Contracts. Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship for NON-UK Nationals.
PLEASE NOTE: This is Not an I.T Project Manager vacancy. We are seeking Construction Project Managers with Consultancy experience
Requirements for the Senior Construction Project Manager vacancy Devon
- Above all, it is essential that you have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Construction Consultancy as a Project Manager working on Buildings/ Civil Engineering Projects.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from our clients offices in Plymouth.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- Candidates should have experience of NEC Contracts. This is an essential requirement for this position.
- In addition, strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone or as part of a Team
- Experience in Mentoring less senior members of a team would also be highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Project Management software for large scale construction projects such as, MS Project, Asta Power project etc.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior PM Job Vacancy NEC Contracts Plymouth
This is a full time permanent position, based in Plymouth. We also have a job vacancy for this client in their Exeter offices. We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
- A basic salary of £50,000 -£57,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Use of a Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays)
- Office/ Home working 3/2
- Maternity/ Paternity Leave
- Other additional benefits
To Apply for this Construction Project Manager Job- NEC Contracts
- Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com Please Quote Reference SPM/Ply/723
- If you would like more information on this job vacancy, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our website contact us form on our ‘Contact Us’ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For all our other UK Job Vacancies for Project managers, visit our UK Jobs page
Can you recommend a candidate for Construction Project Manager jobs in Devon ?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in Building Surveyor jobs in Devon? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Construction project manager jobs in Devon candidate referral scheme
About Us – Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction & Engineering Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy project management professionals in the UK and overseas.
- We are a UK-based recruiter. We recruit for Construction Consultancy organisations, for UK and International vacancies.
- We will also provide you all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring and recruiting Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.