Senior PM NEC Plymouth
This Senior PM NEC Plymouth role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. They are seeking experience of Project Management with a consultancy as well as a strong understanding of NEC Contracts.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
Requirements for the Senior PM NEC Construction Plymouth
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from their offices in Plymouth.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- Candidates should have experience of NEC Contracts.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior NEC Project Manager Plymouth
- A basic salary of £50,000 -£60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply for any of our Construction Project Management NEC Contracts roles
- Email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
For all our other UK Jobs for Project managers, visit our UK Jobs page
Construction project manager job Plymouth/ Principal Project Manager Job Plymouth / work in Devon/ PM Jobs / Construction jobs