Senior PM NEC Plymouth
This Senior PM Job NEC Plymouth role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Construction Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. They are seeking experience of Project Management with a consultancy as well as a strong understanding of NEC Contracts. Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
PLEASE NOTE: This is Not an I.T Project Manager role. We are seeking Construction Project Managers
Requirements for the Senior Construction Project Manager job Plymouth
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Construction Consultancy as a Project Manager working on Buildings/ Civil Engineering Projects.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from their offices in Plymouth.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- Candidates should have experience of NEC Contracts. This is a requirement for this role.
- In addition, strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone or as part of a Team
- Experience of Mentoring less senior members of a team would also be highly desirable.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior PM Job NEC Plymouth
- A basic salary of £50,000 -£57,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Use of a Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Office/ Home working 3/2
- Maternity/ Paternity Leave
To Apply for this Construction Project Manager Job- NEC Contracts roles
- Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote Reference SPM/Ply/0722
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our website contact us form on our ‘Contact Us’ page or email email@example.com
For all our other UK Jobs for Project managers, visit our UK Jobs page
Stafford Lawrence UK jobs for Quantity Surveyors, Project Managers, Building Surveyors and Engineers
Can you recommend a candidate for Construction Project Manager jobs in Devon ?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in Building Surveyor jobs in Devon? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Construction project manager jobs in Devon candidate referral scheme
About Us – Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Construction & Engineering Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- We are a UK-based recruiter
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring and recruiting Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.