Senior Project Manager Construction Plymouth- Careers in construction
This Senior Project Manager Construction job vacancy is for a candidate with solid Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. We are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience of Project Management with a consultancy as well as a strong understanding of NEC and JCT Contracts. NEC accreditation is desirable but not essential. Our client can provide training for Chartered Status if required.
Our client are involved in a number of framework construction projects in the region. If you have experience of the project management of Frameworks projects we would be keen to talk to you.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name. They are seeking candidates who are looking for a Career with a view to making Associate or Director in the not to distant future.
Some would say they are the premier construction consultancy in the South West. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, and you are seeking a Career in Construction please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
Please view our UK jobs page for all our other Senior Project Manager- Construction jobs in the U.K.
Requirements for the Senior Construction Project Manager Vacancy
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification or Higher National diploma in a Construction related subject, such as Project Management, Cost, Building Surveying, or Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager.
- Experience with some or all of the following sectors, Civils, Infrastructure, Commercial, Mixed Use, OR Healthcare or Education Construction frameworks will also be desirable.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from our cliets offices in Plymouth Devon.
- Candidates should have extensive experience of NEC Contracts. NEC Accreditation is desirable but not essential as long as you can show solid Project Management experience.
- The ability to manage and mentor less senior members of the project management team would be highly desirable.
- This role will report to the Director of Project Management for the region.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Project Manager job vacancy Plymouth, Devon
The successful Senior Project Manager -Construction should expect a basic salary of £48,000-60,000. Our client is slightly flexible on these figures for the right person
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop Mobile Phone
- Excellent Pension benefits 6 %
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Provided training for Chartered Status if required
- Life Cover
- Relocation expenses
- A mix of Office/Home working
- Maternity /Paternity Benefits
- 33 days holiday ( 25 days plus bank holidays)
To apply for this vacancy of Senior Project Manager in Plymouth Devon
Email an up to date CV/ Resume to email@example.com Please quote Reference SPM/ PLY/1-23
Please note: We are also hiring/ recruiting in the Plymouth area for a Project Manager and an Associate Director of Project Management for this client.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our contact form on our contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency who specialises in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Please check out our other construction careers in Plymouth, Exeter and the surrounding Devon and Cornwall areas. We have a number of vacancies for a selection of clients who are hiring in the area, from Assistant to Board level.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Senior Project Manager Devon jobs candidate referral scheme