Senior Project Manager Construction Plymouth
This Senior Project Manager Construction job is for a candidate with solid Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Plymouth. We are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience of Project Management with a consultancy as well as a strong understanding of NEC Contracts. NEC accreditation is desirable but not essential. Our client can provide training for Chartered Status if required.
Our client are involved in a number of NHS Healthcare construction projects in the region. If you have experience of Frameworks projects for Hospitals and Healthcare projects we would be keen to talk to you
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Devon or Cornwall and would like more information on living and working in the area, and you are seeking a Career in Construction please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
Please view our UK jobs page for all our other Senior Project Manager jobs in the U.K.
Requirements for the Senior Construction Project Manager
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification or Higher National diploma in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying Project Management or Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager.
- Some experience with Healthcare or Hospital Construction frameworks will also be desirable.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Devon area, within commutable distance from their offices in Plymouth.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- Candidates should have extensive experience of NEC Contracts. NEC Accreditation is desirable but not essential as long as you can show solid Project Management experience.
Salary & Benefits for the SPM Plymouth
- A basic salary for the Senior Project Manager Construction of £50-60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Excellent Pension benefits
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Provided training for Chartered Status if required
To apply for any of our Construction roles
- Email an up to date CV/ Resume to email@example.com Please quote Reference SPM/ PLY/0822
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our contact form on our contact page or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are a an Employment Agency who specialise in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Please check out our other roles in Plymouth, Exeter and the surrounding Devon and Cornwall areas. We have a number of vacancies for a selection of clients who are hiring in the area, from Assistant to Board level.