Senior Project Manager London
This Senior Project Manager London vacancy is for a candidate with solid Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position we are hiring for, is with a dynamic award-winning construction consultancy for their offices in London, this consultancy organisation would be considered a mid-sized organisation. We are seeking to recruit a candidate with previous experience of Project Management with a consultancy. In addition, the ideal candidate will have Strong buildings experience in Commercial, Mixed Use, Residential, Healthcare or Education projects. We have a number of Project Manager jobs in London across the UK and Overseas, please contact us for detailed information.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
The role will entail the project management of a number projects across the London region, with specific emphasis on Mixed Use, Commercial or Healthcare and Education projects etc.
PLEASE NOTE: In this instance, we are talking about a Senior Project Manager for Buildings projects, this is NOT an I.T role, this is a Construction role.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager London
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject. Cost, Building Surveying Project Management or Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy, as a Project Manager overseeing Commercial, Mixed Use, Healthcare or Education projects
- Also, a strong understanding of Project Management in the London area. Our client will also consider candidates seeking to relocate within the UK to London
- Ideally, you must be within commutable distance of their offices In London, EC postcode
Salary & Benefits for Construction Consultancy Senior Project Managers
- A basic salary of £58,000-70,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- Contributory Pension
- In addition, BUPA, Life insurance, payment of professional fees, discretionary Bonus
To apply for any of our Project Manager Jobs London
- Email an up to date CV/ Resume to email@example.com
- If you would like additional information on Project Manager jobs in London, or any of our other UK or International Project Manager Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly.
- Stafford Lawrence are a an Employment Agency who specialise in the Recruitment of Project Management professionals.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Please also view our other roles in the London area. We have a number of vacancies for a selection of clients who are hiring.