Senior Project Manager Salisbury
This Senior Project Manager Salisbury job vacancy is for a professional candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Salisbury. They are seeking experience of Project Management with a consultancy, as well as solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK. They are a mid-sized organisation. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they are actively involved in community and environmental projects.
If you would like to work in Wiltshire or Hampshire and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
We also have Project Management Jobs and Careers across the UK for a number of consultancy clients.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Salisbury
- Ideally you will have experience at a senior level as a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisation
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Additional project management qualifications would be desirable and a nice to have, such as MAPM, MCIOB, PMP designations
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager. i.e AECOM, Arcadis, Currie & Brown et al.
- Experience of managing construction projects for clients and overseeing the contractor, from inception to completion.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Salisbury area, within commutable distance from their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence, Mixed Use or Infrastructure. Value £10-100Million +
- We are keen to hear from Project Managers who would like to take the next step to a senior role or a Senior project manager looking for a role with an organisation that can provide real career growth.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Management role
This is a permanent full-time role, we are not seeking freelance candidates for this position
- The successful project manager should expect a basic salary of circa £50,000 -£60,000
In addition to a great basic this client offers a number of great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
To Apply for this Project Management job vacancy in Wiltshire
Please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference SPM/SAL/1022
Or you can call for a confidential discussion
0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this role before sending a CV, or you would like information on any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveyor Candidate referral scheme benefits.
We also have a number of Project Management Jobs and careers at all levels across the United Kingdom and overseas. Visit our United Kingdom or International jobs pages
We also have other live job vacancies in Salisbury and surrounding areas please visit our UK Jobs page for more roles or click on the links below
Construction project manager job Wiltshire/ Principal Project Manager Job Salisbury