Senior Project Manager Salisbury
This Senior Project Manager Salisbury job is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Salisbury. They are seeking experience of Project Management with a consultancy, as well as solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you would like to work in Wiltshire or Hampshire and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Salisbury
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Cost, Building Surveying or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager. i.e AECOM, Arcadis, Currie & Brown et al
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Salisbury area, within commutable distance from their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence or Infrastructure.
- We are keen to hear from Project Managers who would like to take the next step to a senior role.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Management role
- A basic salary of £50,000 -£60,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Mobile Phone
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply for any of our Construction Project Management roles
- Send an up to date Curriculum Vitae/CV / Resume to Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- If you would like more information on this role before sending a CV, or you would like information on any of our other UK or International Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
We also have other roles in the Salisbury area please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information
Construction project manager job Wiltshire/ Principal Project Manager Job Salisbury