Senior Quantity Surveyor Job Cornwall
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Cornwall :Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant, for a position based in Truro Cornwall.
This client is a leading award-winning Multidisciplinary consultancy.
We are keen to hear from Senior Quantity Surveyors / Cost Consultants who are located in the Truro area. We are also keen to hear from those who wish to relocate from another UK area. Assistance with relocation can be provided if required.
Candidates must have a current right to live and work in the UK for this role as this client cannot provide a work visa for non-uk nationals.
The role requires experience of Buildings Projects, such as Healthcare ( preferred), Education, Commercial, and / Or Residential.
This is an excellent company to work for. They have great Corporate Social responsibility and they are very proud of this. We have placed a number of candidates at all levels with this client over the last 10 years. Staff Turnover is very low, they hold on to good people.
Job Description for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Cornwall
- You will be working alongside the Associate Director and Director for Cost in Cornwall
- In addition, you will be working on your own projects with minor supervision
- We are seeking an individual who would be keen to build and grow a team of Quantity Surveyors in the area.
- This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who is currently a Quantity Surveyor and wishes to move to a Senior Quantity Surveyor role to utilise their management skills.
- Ideally, you will have experience of mentoring less senior members of a team.
- You will be working on Healthcare Frameworks projects in the region as well as Commercial, Mixed-Use and High-End Residential Projects
- In addition, You will utilise your experience as a Quantity Surveyor to oversee projects for the client, ensuring that they are completed to budget and to time.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Jobs
- Ideally, candidates will hold a Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management or another construction-related degree subject
- Circa 5-8 years of experience as a quantity surveyor
- In addition, Full training and assistance with APC, to attain chartered status can be provided if you do not have this already.
- Experience with a PQS Consultancy would be preferred, although our client will consider candidates from contracting or a cost engineering background.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant – Cornwall
- £40-55,000 per annum, dependent upon experience. In addition to a great basic salary, you can expect benefits such as:
- Plus, Professional Fees,25 days Holiday, Pension
- As well as Mileage allowance or use of company vehicle.
N.B Assistance with relocation can be provided in some cases – This could be in the form of rental accommodation for the probation period
To apply for any of our Construction Consultancy jobs/ Vacancies
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres to strict GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission.
In addition, we have other roles in the South West region, including Somerset Devon and Gloucestershire.