MRICS Quantity Surveyor, Saudi- Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East
MRICS Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager for a permanent full-time position with a Top British Construction Consultancy for remote positions in Saudi Arabia, KSA.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd is a Recruitment Consultancy that specialises in Middle East recruitment for Quantity Surveyors with Construction Consultancy experience. Saudi Arabia is a vibrant hub of Construction currently, with very high end resorts such as the Red Sea project under Development and NEOM.
This position is for candidates who are happy to be in a remote location in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. If you do not wish to be on remote location. We also have other job vacancies in Riyadh and Jeddah.
Requirements for the MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor -Saudi Arabia
- Experience with a British Construction Consultancy organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor. The end client has specifically requested that candidates have some UK experience with a consultancy.
- NO previous Middle East experience is required, but you must have experience in the UK working for a well-known Cost Consultancy.
- Experience of the following is highly desirable: Residential ( Luxury), Commercial Mixed Use, Hotels, Theme Parks, basically all Buildings Projects.
- MRICS – Chartered Status, we are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors). This is a mandatory requirement, we cannot consider candidates without this.
- In addition, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University. This is an essential requirement, we can only consider candidates with a Quantity Surveying degree. ( A degree in Civil Engineering will not be accepted)
- Strong Pre-contract experience is essential and some Estimating and Procurement is also desirable.
- These remote location vacancies are specifically looking for candidates who are happy on single status. These positions are NOT conducive to family living.
Salary & Benefits for the MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor
These Middle East jobs and careers are full-time permanent positions with a well-known worldwide consultancy organisation.
- A total package salary (tax-free) plus remote location uplifts, discussed on a case-by-case basis Circa 42-50,000 SAR Per Month. Do you want to know more about what a total package salary means? Read our blog for detailed information
- In addition, accommodation and transport and food are provided. Our clients are open on salaries currently. Your recruiter will discuss Middle East salaries in detail.
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa.
- Holiday allowance, plus 10 national holiday days.
To Apply for our Commercial Manager vacancies in the Middle East
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to apply for this job vacancy.
We also have other job vacancies for MRICS Quantity Surveyors / Chartered Quantity Surveyors across the Middle East. Here are just some of our current live job roles.
Associate Director Cost KSA – Stafford Lawrence Middle East Jobs
MRICS Surveyor Job Qatar – Stafford Lawrence QS Jobs Qatar
Quantity Surveyor job vacancy- Water Infrastructure – Oman
CV writing for Middle East Job Vacancies– Middle East Construction Recruitment
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment for the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into positions in the Middle East. If you do not have previous Middle East experience we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the Quantity Surveyor job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website Contact Us form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Quantity Surveyors Commercial Managers and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction in the Middle East.
- We provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.