MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor, Saudi
Stafford Lawrence are seeking a British MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Senior Commercial Manager for a permanent full-time position with a Top British Consultancy for remote positions in Saudi Arabia. We are also seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors / Commercial Managers for the same consultancy.
- Experience of Buildings projects is essential for this role, for example Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential
- MRICS – Essential
- Ideally single status as these roles are based on remote location in Al Ulla and are not conducive to family life.
- Accommodation and food provided
Requirements for the MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor -Saudi Arabia
- Experience with a British Consultancy organisation as a Senior Quantity Surveyor
- NO previous Middle East experience is required, you must have experience in the UK working for a well known Cost Consultancy.
- MRICS – Chartered Status, we are looking specifically for a candidate with MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) we cannot consider candidates without this.
- In addition, A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying from a recognised University. This is an essential requirement, we can only consider candidates with a Quantity Surveying degree. ( A degree in Civil Engineering will not be accepted)
- Strong Pre contract experience is essential and some Estimating and Procurement is also desirable.
Salary & Benefits for the MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor
These Middle East jobs and careers are full-time permanent positions with a well known worldwide consultancy organisation.
- A total package salary ( tax free) plus remote location uplifts, discussed on a case by case basis
- In addition, accommodation and transport and food are provided . Our client are open on salaries currently. Victoria will discuss Middle East salaries in detail.
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa.
- Holiday allowance, plus 10 national holiday days.
To Apply for any of our Commercial Manager roles in the Middle East
Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to apply for this job vacancy.
We also have other roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors / Chartered Quantity Surveyors across the Middle East. Here are just some of our current roles.
Associate Director Cost KSA – Stafford Lawrence Middle East Jobs
MRICS Surveyor Job Qatar – Stafford Lawrence QS Jobs Qatar
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Engineers
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website Contact Us form.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.