Project Manager Vacancy Gloucester- Construction Recruitment
Construction Project Manager Vacancy Gloucester: We are looking to hire a Project Manager with experience of Commercial Mixed-Use Residential Construction projects, for an award-winning Construction Consultancy client. You should have knowledge of Buildings projects as well as experience with a Consultancy.
- Our client offers home working as well as office-based working. 2/3
- Based in Gloucester, their Project Management vacancy covers the area from Gloucester as well as Warwickshire and Worcester.
- Our client provides Project Management and Quantity Surveying services to their clients. This role will oversee Buildings Projects such as Mixed Use Commercial and Residential Projects
- If you are a Project Manager, Commercial Manager or quantity surveyor with Project Management experience in this sector we would like to hear from you.
(U.K Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK)
Requirements for the Project Manager Vacancy Gloucester
- A Construction-Related Degree Qualification. We are not seeking I.T Project Management candidates for these roles.
- Above all, Strong Commercial Mixed Use or Residential Construction Projects experience would be key.
- In addition, experience with a Construction Consultancy is preferred.
- Ideally, the Project Manager will be based in the Gloucestershire/ Warwickshire/ West Midlands areas.
- In addition, you should have skills in all areas of Contracts Administration for Highways and Infrastructure for Residential Projects.
- Understanding of Section 278 and Section 38 would also be helpful, however, this is not essential.
- Furthermore, some working from home is offered, with weekly visits to the Gloucester office.
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills, the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the ability to mentor more junior team members.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Manager Vacancy Gloucester
- £35,000 – 45,000 basic per annum, in addition to a great package you will also receive the following benefits.
- Mileage Allowance or use of a pool car.
- A generous Pension scheme.
- Annual leave allowance of 33 days plus 8 bank holidays, as well as a birthday day.
- Flexible working week
- Flexible Homeworking /Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, the rest from wherever you like.
- Mobile, Laptop, in addition, one Professional Subscription.
To apply to any of our Project Management roles in the U.K
Email your CV to Victoria Ricketts OR call in confidence +44 (0) 208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring candidates for clients in the UK, Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other Project Management and Commercial Management jobs in the Gloucester and Cheltenham area. Please click on the links below or visit our UK jobs page.
Project Manager Job Vacancy – NEC Highways experience
Recruitment -Quantity Surveyor Gloucestershire
Can you recommend a candidate for this Project Management vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Project Management position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Project Management candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form if you have any questions on our roles or email firstname.lastname@example.org.