Material Engineer Job Dams
Material Engineer Jobs : We are seeking to recruit a Material Engineer Dams. This position is with a European Engineering Construction Consultancy for their offices in Oman.
Our client are ideally looking for a Degree Qualified professional with circa 15 years experience for this role.
No previous Middle East experience is required for this role, as long as you can show solid experience of work as a Materials Engineer on the Construction of Large Dam projects
If you have not worked in the Middle East before, please check out our blog on living and working in the middle east. .https://www.staffordlawrence.com/jobs-work-in-the-middle-east-jobs-vacancies-salary-roles-job/
Role and Requirements of the Material Engineer Dams Job Middle East
- You will have extensive experience as a Material Engineer in the Construction of Large Dams.
- In addition, extensive experience in conducting soil mechanical investigations on similar projects, with similar experience in Materials testing
- Monitor the site laboratory and sampling and testing procedures as well as monitoring and management of the contractors testing of materials.
- Monitor the Concrete as well as the earth fill/ rock fill dam embankment tests, to confirm quality and material and method.
- In addition, Monitor and provide quality control guidelines and assist the contractor to maintain the same.
- You will be required to work with and report to the senior geologist as well as alongside the Resident Engineer
- In addition you will work with the Resident Engineers on a daily basis.
- You must possess sound health as the successful Material Engineer will be expected to spend a lot of time on site inspecting various works.
Qualification requirements for the Material Engineer/ Engineering Geologist Jobs
- A degree qualification in Civil Engineering or Engineering Geologist/ Geotechnical or another related subject.
- 15 years of experience as a Materials Engineer
- Experience as a Material Engineer Engineering Geologist on similar Rockfill / Earthfill dam projects
- Extensive experience of soil mechanical investigation and Materials testing
Salary & Benefits for Material Engineer Oman
- A basic salary of 1500-2300 OMR per month. This is discussed on a case by case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, Accommodation Allowance and transport allowance and Medical
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for any of our Senior Engineering vacancies
Email email@example.com. In the subject line please write Material OMAN, and quote reference: OMAN06-22ME Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have experience as a Materials Engineer on Rockill / Earthfill projects
- That you have Laboratory experience
- That you have the required Qualifications, as well as circa 15 years experience
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Engineering Careers please get in touch with us via the website
- Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency who specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Recruitment in the UK Middle East and Asia
- You can also follow us on www.linked.com/company/stafford-lawrence-ltd to receive updates on all our new roles Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other roles in Oman