Contracts Manager Qatar -Cost Consultancy
Contracts Manager/ Contracts Consultant Qatar Construction Consultancy : Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a Construction Consultancy client to find an MRICS Contracts Manager/ Contracts Expert for a position based in Doha Qatar. This is a 3 month contract ( minimum). The role requires not only MRICS and 15 years of Contracts Management experience but previous experience in Qatar. Industrial and Infrastructure projects experience is also essential. Please read the requirements before applying for this role.
Our client are a British owned Construction Cost Consultancy with a number of great projects in Doha, Qatar.
This client also likes to see a strong work history, and previous extensive experience in the Middle East.
Please Note: This role is site based with a requirement for a 6 day week. Candidates should be available for an Immediate start, 1 month maximum notice.
Requirements for the MRICS Contracts Manager – Doha, Qatar
- MRICS ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) or FRICS is essential for this role. Please ensure you provide your MRICS registration number when applying for this vacancy
- Previous Middle East experience is a requirement. With at least 5+ years experience in Qatar.
- A degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management from a recognised University. A degree qualification in any other subject will not be considered for this role.
- Extensive Contracts Management experience on Industrial or Infrastructure projects.
- Solid and extensive understanding of FIDIC and Hybrid contracts in the Middle East
- In addition, you will be site based working on behalf of the Consultancy for the client. The role will require a 6 day working week
- The role is open to any nationality as long as you meet ALL the above requirements
Salary & Benefits- Salaries for the Contracts Manager role in the Middle East
- A total package salary (tax-free) discussed on a case by case basis, commensurate with a 6 day week, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following
- The total package salary includes Accommodation allowance and transport allowance.
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights.
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa costs are also provided
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
To Apply for the role of Contracts Manager Qatar – Middle East Jobs
To apply email your CV/ Resume to our middle east recruitment team. For this role Quote REF:Contracts Expert-8-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors/ Contracts professionals for Job Vacancies in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit https://www.rics.org/uk/surveying-profession/join-rics/chartered-member-mrics/
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email our admin team directly.