Planning Manager- Forensic Delay- Qatar – Construction Consultancy
Planning Manager -Forensic Delay Middle East Qatar/ Construction Consultancy Job Vacancy: Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a well-known Construction Consultancy in Qatar in the Middle East to recruit for a Planning Manager with strong Forensic Delay experience for a permanent full-time position in Doha, Qatar. Please read the requirements carefully for this role as they are very specific.
N.B This client also likes to see a strong work history with Construction Consultancy organisations with limited movement on your CV / Resume. Please read the requirements of the role carefully before applying. Candidates who have moved around on a yearly or 2 yearly basis need not apply as our client values longevity of employment.
Requirements for the Planning Manager – Forensic Delay- Middle East Vacancy
PLEASE NOTE: ALL of the following requirements MUST be met for this position.
- Candidates will hold a Chartered or Licenced Status for this Senior Level role. This is a Mandatory requirement for this role. MRICS MCIArb ( Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors OR Member of the Chartered Institution of Arbitrators or another relevant Chartered Status)
- A Construction related degree qualification such as Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is a requirement for this role.
- In addition, a higher qualification such as a Masters Degree or LLM or PGDip would be highly desirable.
- Your Degree qualification should be from a recognised Western university, studied “in country” And at least 5 years of your work experience should be obtained from North America, Australia, Europe or the UK or similar.
- You will have circa 13+ years of experience as a Planning Professional. You will have held the titles of Planning Engineer or Planning Manager, with at least 4+ years in a management role and at least 5 years of forensic delay experience.
- You will be a highly respected technical specialist with extensive experience as a Forensic Delay Planning Manager
- Extensive Mixed Use Buildings Projects experience. We are NOT seeking Mining, Oil and Gas or Civils and Highways experience for this role. Mixed Use Buildings Projects are the requirement here.
- Candidates MUST have experience with a Tier 1 consultancy organisation . We are not seeking main contractors for these roles.
- As well as experience gained with a western consultancy, candidates should also have previous middle east experience.
- Extensive knowledge in the use of Planning Software and overseeing a team of planning professionals.
- Very strong client liaison experience is essential for this role.
- Single Status candidates is preferred for this role.
Salary & Benefits- Planning Manager- Middle East Salary Information
- A salary (tax-free) discussed on a case-by-case basis, circa 25,000-40,000 QAR Total package dependent upon experience, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa
- 22 days annual leave, plus all statutory and declared public holidays
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
- One professional subscription
- Visa costs are also paid by the company
- 5 day week 9.6 hours per day, 48 hour working week, Sunday to Thursday
- PLEASE NOTE: Candidates should have a single status requirement. Our client cannot provide family status for this role.
To Apply to this role of Planning Manager Qatar in the Middle East
To apply for this role email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com. Quote REF:QAR/PLFD/523
Please provide a copy of your Chartered Status Certification along with your CV and detail of your Forensic Delay experience as a Planning Manager.
Please ensure you provide all dates for your Qualifications on your CV
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruitment Agency
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles and candidates with previous experience in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East as a Quantity Surveyor? – Stafford Lawrence
Below are just a few of our other Current Middle East Job Vacancies for professionals in the Middle East.
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Middle East – Stafford Lawrence QS Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East