Programme Director Vacancy UAE, United Arab Emirates.
Our client is a Tier 1 Construction Consultancy organisation with offices across the world, they are seeking to recruit a Programme Director UAE – Villas for a position based in Abu Dhabi.
The role will provide senior management input and successful project delivery. You will be the point of contact for all team members across multiple projects. This role requires gravitas only a senior leader can provide, directing meetings , being the Subject matter expereince assigning tasks and maintaining high standards for the delivery of the projects.
- You will have ultimate responsibility for Planning and Scheduling and updating the master programme
- Ensure that risk management processes are in place, and hold and chair risk meeting
- Construction Phase Management, managing the key stakeholders, design team, site delivery, strategy, chair progress meetings. monitor delivery
- Staff Management
- Commercial Management. Overseas the third part consultant, oversee budget across the project and review. Lead the Value Management Strategy and manage all commercial performance.
- You will also be ultimately responsible for Client Management, facilitating a proactive relationship, client engagement through meetings
- The role will be responsible for reporting for the project from the design to site delivery.
- Business Development. Identify BD opportunities and promote the company.
Requirements for Role
- You should have circa 20+ years total experience and have a track record of working on mega projects in the Middle East Region
- Previous UAE experience is also mandatory for this vacancy. Preference for previous experience in Abu Dhabi
- A degree qualification in a Construction related subject such as Construction Management or Project Management, Civil Engineering Degrees will also be considered as long as you meet all other requirements.
- It is absolutely essential that you have previous experience in managing large villa programs. This is also another Mandatory requirement.
Salary and Benefits – Programme Director Job Middle East
The successful Programme Director should expect a total package salary of 60,000-67,000 dependent upon experience. In addition
- Annual Leave 22 days plus all national holidays
- Bonus as per UAE Law
- Annual Flight Allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Medical and life insurance cover
- Company gratuity scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
How To Apply for this Programme Director Vacancy in the United Arab Emirates
To apply email your CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference PRG/UAE923
Please visit our International Jobs Page for detailed information on all our current vacancies in the Middle East.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruitment Consultants
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We will gather feedback from our clients on your CV and provide feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via ourwebsite contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Building Surveyor Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
- You can also find us on Linkedin, Twitter Facebook and Instagram.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Vacancy in the Middle East
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme benefits.