Project Controls Manager Job Vacancy Riyadh – KSA
Stafford Lawrence Ltd is recruiting for a Project Controls Manager Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia. This position is for a Leading international Tier 1 Construction Consultancy organisation for their offices in Riyadh. The position will be on a confidential project based near Riyadh. More detail will be available should you proceed to interview we will then request a confidentiality agreement. PLEASE NOTE: This is a 6 day week role but you will receive extra compensation for the 6th day.
SECTOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Any or all of the following Buildings, Residential, Luxury, Prime , SuperPrime, Hotels, Villas. Please note we are not seeking O&G Civils infrastructure Rail or Highways etc.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the retirement age stipulated in Saudi for Expats. We can only accept candidates under the age of 60 for this role. Our client cannot obtain visas for anyone over the age of 60
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager Saudi Arabia
Please note: ALL of the following requirements must be met for this position
- A degree qualification in Engineering or a Construction related subject.
- Previous experience as a Project CONTROLS Manager. We are not seeking PMs for this role. You must have held this title.
- Circa 15+ years of total experience with at least 5 years experience in the Middle East. Preference for experience in KSA
- Extensive experience in setting up Primavera Project Management systems. Primavera P6
- Large Mixed Use and/or Hospitality or Residential projects experience is essential
- Middle East experience is a requirement for this position
- Experience with a Tier 1 PM/CM Construction Consultancy is also essential. We are NOT seeking Main Contractor candidates
- Proven leadership and organisational skills
Role & Responsibilities for the Project Controls Manager
- Setting-up Primavera Project Management System P6v7 for program management across the planning team with all stakeholders.
- Preparing the master programme for the project.
- Preparing the daily escalation report for project managers.
- Assisting in the consultant selection process for commercial and technical evaluation.
- Assisting in establishing / delivering formal reporting arrangements on project progress for the client and project.
- Reviewing contract documents, suggesting changes for planning and programming aspects and the addition of new clauses if necessary.
- Arranging planning workshops/meetings to discuss and assist contractors / consultants to close their planning / project control issues.
- Challenge any claims and EOT requests.
- Making recommendations for possible acceleration.
- Developing the document control system and communication flow for the project.
- Reviewing construction programmes received from contractors and analysing them in line with the contractual requirements.
- Ensuring procurement, material and submittal logs are created and maintained.
- Identifying long lead items.
- Preparing weekly progress presentations for the client.
- Ensuring document and information transfer is managed effectively at site level as well as Establishing the document coding structure for all documents.
- Preparing project advice for any site progress / planning concern that may impact site progress.
- Developing weekly and monthly progress report protocols / templates for progress reporting and monitoring progress against it.
- Preparing design programs for projects.
- Preparing risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Monitoring design, procurement and construction progress for compliance with contract requirements.
N.B This role is for a candidate with previous Middle East experience. Please visit our International jobs page as we do have roles for candidates who do not have previous overseas experience.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Controls Manager Riyadh Vacancy
This is a full-time permanent vacancy for a Project Controls Manager based in a city location
- A total package of 55-65,000SAR per month, plus overtime for the 6th day
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Medical Insurance
- Annual leave 25 days plus 11 national holidays
- 6 DAY WEEK
- Family status is available for this position
To apply for this PCM Vacancy
Email an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com Please Quote REF:PCM/RIY/723
We also have a number of other roles for Senior Cost Commercial and Project Management professionals seeking job vacancies in the Middle East. Please click on the links below for just some of our roles, or visit our International jobs page for all our roles in the KSA, Dubai and across the Middle East. All our roles provide information on salaries for Commercial managers in the Middle East.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? – Candidate Referral Fee
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this vacancy for a Project Controls Manager Middle East? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Construction Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We have considerable experience placing Commercial Management candidates, in the Middle East. We also provide guidance to candidates seeking first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the International job roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd is a United Kingdom-based recruitment consultancy