Project Controls Manager- Qatar – Construction Consultancy
Project Controls Manager Middle East Qatar/ Construction Consultancy Job Vacancy: Stafford Lawrence is engaged on behalf of a well known Cost Consultancy to recruit for a Project Controls Manager for a for a permanent full-time position in Doha Qatar in the Middle East. Please read the requirements carefully for this role as they are very specific.
Due to a large volume of new work, we are seeking several candidates for this client.
N.B This client also likes to see a strong work history with Cost Consultancy/ PQS organisations, with limited movement on your CV / Resume. Please read the requirements of the role carefully before applying. Candidates who have moved around on a yearly or 2 yearly basis need not apply as our client values longevity of employment.
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager- Middle East Vacancy
- Candidates will hold a Chartered Status for this Senior Level role.
- A degree qualification in a Construction related degree qualification such as Quantity Surveying or commercial management, obtained from a recognised western university.
- In addition to a degree qualification a higher qualification such as a Masters Degree LLM or PGDip would be desirable. Your Degree qualification should be from a recognised western university, studied “in country”
- You will be a highly respected technical specialist with extensive experience as a Project Controls Manager
- Ideally you will have circa 15+ years experience as a Project Controls Professional and have held the title ” Project Controls Manager” on large scale projects in the region.
- Candidates MUST have experience with a Tier 1 consultancy organisation . We are not seeking main contractors for these roles.
- As well as experience gained with a western consultancy, candidates should also have previous middle east experience.
- Extensive experience of Mixed Use Projects is essential for this role. We are NOT seeking Civil or Infrastructure candidates
- Single Status candidates is preferred for this role. Our client may consider family status in some cases.
Salary & Benefits- Project Controls Manager- Middle East Salary Information
- A salary (tax-free) discussed on a case-by-case basis, circa 40,000 – 48,000 QAR Total package dependent upon experience, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following
- In addition, Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Visa
- 22 days annual leave, plus all statutory and declared public holidays
- Medical Cover is also provided on top
- One professional subscription
- Visa costs are also paid by the company
- 5 day week 9.6 hours per day, 48 hour working week, Sunday to Thursday
To Apply to this role of Project Controls Manager Qatar in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to email@example.com. Quote REF:QAR/CONTROLS/523
When applying, please provide a copy of your Chartered Status Certification along with your CV
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Recruitment Agency
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East as a Quantity Surveyor? – Stafford Lawrence
Click on the links below for just a few of our Current Middle East roles for Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants
MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Middle East – Stafford Lawrence QS Jobs
Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East
Contracts & Claims Manager – Qatar job vacancy
Planning Manager Forensic Delay – Qatar Job Vacancy
Contracts & Claims Manager Vacancy – Qatar Middle East job Vacancy