Project Director Procurement Tender and Supply Chain- India Semiconductor Facility
Construction Project Director Job Vacancy in India. We are recruiting for an expat Construction Project Director with specific experience of the Construction of Semiconductor Facilities for a full-time permanent position for a minimum of 3 years seconded client side by our client, who is an International Construction Consultancy organisation. This position will be based in Gujarat State India. A full expat package ( negotiable for the right person) will be provided.
This is a high profile client requiring a Senior Level Construction Project Management professional with the gravitas to oversee the construction of this test and assembly facility project in a difficult location. We are seeking someone who will be able to ” roll up their sleeves” and “get on with it” someone with the ability to cope in a foreign country, hence we would prefer someone who has overseas experience, you will be responsible for the whole project and reporting and working directly to the client.
Project Duration: Circa 3 years.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT an I.T Project Director role. We are seeking someone who understands the Construction Industry and how to build a Semiconductor facility
Details of how to apply for this role below. Apply to the email stated and provide the reference number.
Role and Requirements of Project Director Procurement/ Tender- Overseas Job Vacancies
PLEASE Read the role and qualification requirements for this Project Director job vacancy in India carefully before applying to avoid disappointment.
- Ensure the clients Global Standards and Policies are implemented and maintained throughout the Project.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the Semiconductor industry or similar for buildings plant and facilities. Other similar projects considered would be Datacentres R&D Facilities, Hospitals ( Clean Rooms).
- The successful candidate will have previous overseas experience for construction of similar projects. Preference for previous overseas experience of Semiconductor procurement strategy.
- Extensive knowledge of procurement strategy supply chain and logistics management for the different packages of the project.
- Represent the clients Global Procurement Team and act as single point of contact for meetings with the Contractor Authorities and Internal Stakeholders.
- Define and obtain clients approval of all necessary processes such as Project Procurement Plan, Tender Process, etc.
- Lead and liaise with different stakeholders to understand and fulfill the clients and local Authorities’ Requirements.
- Ensure the end clients Global Standards and Policies are implemented and maintained throughout the Project.
- Strong Client Liaison experience with knowledge of high level client reporting.
- Supervision of the Contractor, monitoring overseeing and approval.
Qualification Requirements for Project Director- Procurement
- A degree qualification is essential for this position. The degree qualification must be in an Engineering or Construction related discipline.
- At least 15-20 Years experience as a Senior project professional for procurement, supply chain, tender for similar projects
- Experience of Semiconductor Construction projects or similar such as Data Centres, R&D or Hospital Laboratories /clean rooms , preference for some Semiconductor experience. The client has specifically asked for this experience. Please do not apply if you do not have this. We appreciate that a Senior professional should be capable of delivering all types of project, however, this specific experience is a client requirement for this role and previous semiconductor projects or similar are a MANDATORY requirement.
- Chartered Status is preferred but not essential for this role as long as you meet all other requirements.
- We are ideally seeking someone who is available within 1-3 months for this senior level vacancy.
Salary & Benefits Project Director Procurement and Tender Job India
- A basic salary of $11,000 -15,000 per month Tax Free. Discussed on case-by-case basis and very negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, accommodation and transport is provided
- Medical Cover
- Holiday Allowance, this can be negotiable and is on a rotational leave
- Additional expat package – This will be discussed, again, on a case by case basis
The salary and rotational holiday are not set in stone and are flexible for the right person. We welcome open discussion on requirements.
TO APPLY for this Vacancy
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please provide the following reference: PD/IND/23,
Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements.
- That you have a degree qualification from a recognised university
- You have experience of Tender, Procurement and Supply Chain for Semiconductor Projects OR Similar projects, state what the similar projects are.
- Please ensure you provide your date of birth, nationality, availability or notice period on your CV or in the body of your email
Can you recommend a candidate for this Senior Level vacancy in India
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this job vacancy. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme Overseas Job Vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Recruitment Overseas
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Senior Level Project professionals for International Careers in Construction.