Project Director Job Vacancy in Saudi Arabia, KSA- International Construction Consultancy
Stafford Lawrence Ltd is recruiting for a Project Director Vacancy in Saudi Arabia. This position is for a Leading international Construction Consultancy organisation for remote location in KSA. The role will not only be responsible for project direction throughout the lifecycle to completion but also to Business Develop and network with clients developing long term relationships. If you are a Project Director with previous Middle East experience we would be keen to hear from you.
Requirements for the Project Director Saudi Arabia
- Chartered Status is a requirement for this role.
- A Degree qualification in an Engineering or Construction related degree such as Construction Project Management, Commercial Management or Engineering.
- Experience with a leading PM/CM organisation. Please note we will not consider candidates with a Main Contractor background for this role.
- Experience in leading projects for large hotel or residential projects. In addition experience running a major programme of works for multi -million $ projects.
- Solid experience and accountability for P&L accounts as well as business leadership
- The ability to plan manage and deliver projects for numerous stakeholders to time and to budget.
- Proven leadership and organisational skills in order to lead an organisation or projects.
- At least 15-20 years of experience with PM/CM organisations
- Middle East experience is a requirement for this position. Preference for previous or current experience in Saudi Arabia
Role & Responsibilities for the Project Director
- This Senior level position will Deliver on all technical and commercial aspects of the project as per the contract requirements
- You will be expected to manage client and key stakeholder relationships as well as any local authorities
- It is expected that you will deliver the commercial objectives of the programme managing all risk and compliance
- Oversee lead and direct a team/ resources/ staff to meet the project and programme requirements
- Business develop to ensure repeat business
- Deliver the project to time and to budget
N.B This role is for a candidate with previous Middle East experience. Please visit our International jobs page as we do have roles for candidates who do not have previous overseas experience.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Director Saudi Arabia
This is a full-time permanent vacancy for a Project Director based on remote location
- A base salary of 75,000 -82,000 Dhs per month, dependent upon experience
- PLUS provided accommodation and Transport
- Additional project allowances
- Flight allowance
- Medical Insurance
- 22 days annual leave plus all national holidays
- 48 hours/ 5 day week
- Our client can only offer single status for this role as it is a remote location
To apply for this Project Director Job Vacancy
Email an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Please Quote REF:PD/KSA/723
We also have a number of other roles for Senior Cost Commercial and Project Management professionals seeking job vacancies in the Middle East. Please click on the links below for just some of our roles, or visit our International jobs page for all our roles in the KSA, Dubai and across the Middle East. All our roles provide information on salaries for Commercial managers in the Middle East.
Can you recommend a candidate for this Director vacancy? – Candidate Referral Fee
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this vacancy for a Senior Commercial Manager Middle East? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role and how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Middle East Construction Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We have considerable experience placing Commercial Management candidates, in the Middle East. We also provide guidance to candidates seeking first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the International job roles on our website, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants and Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruitment consultancy