Project Manager Oman Hospital- Middle East Jobs
Construction Recruitment, Project Manager Oman Hospital Project. We are seeking to recruit for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager for a position in Oman for a European Engineering Construction Consultancy. Our client is a well-known European engineering consultancy in the Middle East and across the globe. This role is for a Project Manager or Senior Project Manager for Hospital Projects in Oman.
Degree Qualified in Project Management or Engineering. In addition, there is a preference for MSc and PMP on top of a degree qualification. Candidates must have circa 20 years of experience and a solid understanding of UK Codes and Standards for Hospitals. Previous Middle East experience is highly desirable.
Please visit our International jobs careers and vacancies page for more roles for Project Management candidates in the Middle East.
The hospital projects will be designed and built to UK standards using healthcare and NHS Standards. So the experience of UK hospitals is a requirement for this role.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS ROLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE UK HOSPITAL STANDARDS EXPERIENCE
For the avoidance of doubt, A requirement means: Needed or Wanted
Job Description for the Project Management Vacancy
- The project manager or Senior project manager will provide a single point of contact for the project on a day-to-day basis.
- Supports to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and within budget.
- Manages the PMO site-based inspection team.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including project stakeholders.
- Assists in the definition of project scope and objectives involving all relevant internal stakeholders.
- Assist the management of changes to the project scope.
- Monitors and manages project scope and objectives delivery performance.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation.
- Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and project deliverables.
- Ensures adherence to international HSE standards.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and quarterly status reports, and minutes of meetings.
- Mentors/coaches less experienced Omani staff.
Requirements for the Project Manager Oman Hospitals
- Minimum B.Sc./BA degree in Project Management, Construction Management or related Engineering is required and post-graduate education such as an MBA or MSc is desirable.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- 20 or more years of working experience in the construction of Multi-millions Middle East projects.
- Proven experience with UK Hospital Codes and Standards
- Proven working experience in project management.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in project leadership.
- Strong Management and demonstrates a determination and desire to succeed
- Flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
Salary & Benefits – Senior Project Manager Middle East job Vacancy
This is initially a 24-month contract with the option to extend.
- A base salary of 2,500 -3,000 OMR per month
- Plus provided accommodation
- In addition, transport/ car is provided
- 30 days holiday
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Medical Cover
To apply for the role of Project Manager Oman – Middle East Recruitment
Apply with an up-to-date cv to email@example.com. Please also quote Ref PM/ OMAN/ Hospital
N.B UK Hospital Codes and Standards experience is a specific requirement for this role. We cannot consider candidates without this.
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Project Management Jobs / Vacancies please contact us via our Contact Us Page.
- Stafford Lawrence also adheres to GDPR Guidelines
- If you would like more information on how to become a Chartered Civil Engineer or a Chartered Structural Engineer, please visit the following websites https://www.istructe.org/membership/ or https://www.ice.org.uk/membership/membership-grades/member-mice/
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Our blog provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence