Project Manager – Middle East – Saudi, AlUla, KSA
Project Manager Middle East KSA- Sports Venues. We are seeking a Project Manager for our Construction Consultancy client for a remote role based in Al Ula Saudi Arabia. This role requires extensive experience of the Construction Project Management of Sports Venues. Our client is a leading Construction Consultancy with offices across the globe.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must meet all of the requirements listed below to be considered.
Requirements for the Project Manager Sports Venues- Middle East Vacancy
- Candidates will hold a Chartered Status for Project Management, such as PMP MAPM or PRINCE2
- A bachelors BSc degree qualification – Construction related, such as Project or Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture.
- In addition, the successful candidate will have 10+ years post qualification ( post-degree) experience in Project Management in the Construction industry.
- Pre and Post contract delivery experience on large scale sports venue projects
- Extensive experience of the design and delivery of large sports venues, is an essential requirement.
- Candidates MUST have experience with a Tier 1 consultancy or PMC organisation . We are not seeking candidates from a main contractor background for these roles.
- Some Middle East experience would be desirable, but our client will consider candidates without Middle East experience if you have extensive sports venue construction experience.
Job Description and Responsibilities of the Project Manager – Middle East
- The role entails the successful delivery of the sports venue project, to time, quality and to budget.
- You will be expected to liaise and engage with the stakeholders and Monitor relationships, along with the overall strategy.
- In addition, plan and develop policies, procedures and documentation for planning, developing, managing and executing the project schedule.
- Review and approval of all Technical documents submitted by the Developer to the Client and ensure they comply with the project brief.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the deliverables and ensuring that they meet agreed standards at each stage of the project.
- Develop a change control system and set a project baseline to identify, review and monitor changes in the project scope.
- Identify issues that may affect or impact the project and ensure resolution of these issues in a timely manner to the satisfaction of all parties.
Salary & Benefits- Project Manager- Middle East Salary Information
- A salary (tax-free) discussed on a case-by-case basis, circa 40,000 – 53,000 SAR Total package dependent upon experience, in addition to a basic salary you will also receive the following
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights in addition to your annual flight allowance.
- Laptop and Mobile Phone
- 22 days annual leave, plus all statutory and declared public holidays
- Medical Cover is also provided on top of your salary
- Discretionary Bonus
- Visa costs are also paid by the company
To Apply to this role of Project Manager KSA AlUla in the Middle East
To apply email your CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Quote REF:PM/ALULA/KSA523
When applying, please provide a copy of your Chartered Status Certification PMP, MAPM, PRINCE2 along with your CV
Tips for your CV, when applying to Middle East jobs
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar, dancing at a party, or in fancy dress !
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please ensure you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Find a Construction Job in the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the Middle East. We help candidates to find a construction job in the Middle East.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East as well as candidates with previous Middle East experience. We will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East as a Quantity Surveyor? – Stafford Lawrence
Find a Project Manager role in the Middle East
Middle East Project Management roles- Senior Design Project Manager Vacancy