Project Quantity Surveyor – Worthing, West Sussex
This Project Quantity Surveyor Worthing West Sussex job vacancy is for a professional candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position is with a consultancy specialising in interior fit-out for food and beverage retail projects for their offices in West Sussex. They are seeking experience of Project Management and a background in Quantity Surveying. This is a full-time, permanent role with some flexible hybrid home working.
They are currently expanding their team and are seeking a Quantity Surveyor or Project Quantity Surveyor /Project Manager who is MRICS chartered or working towards APC.
There is some travel required for this role, it is based in West Sussex with travel to London as the majority of projects are in London. This is a hybrid QS/PM role.
This client offers a relaxed office environment.
If you would like to work in the West Sussex or East Sussex area and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
We also have Project Management Jobs and Careers across the UK for a number of consultancy clients. Visit our UK Jobs page for all our Project Management vacancies.
Please Note: This role is open to UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK ( A UK Visa holder) Our clients do not provide visas or sponsorship currently for non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager Salisbury
- Our client would like to see a BSc Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Quantity Surveying, or Project Management qualifications would be ideal.
- MRICS Chartered Status is desirable or you will be currently working towards MRICS Status undertaking your APC
- Ideally, you will have experience in managing cost plans and cost estimates, with a construction consultancy that specialise in Retail or Hospitality fit out.
- A strong understanding of Contractual requirements JCT is essential for this role as well as excellent measurement take of and BOQ experience
- Experience of managing construction projects for clients and overseeing the contractor, from inception to completion. Managing the procurement and tendering process including the contractor as well as negotiating variations and final accounts.
- In addition, you will be expected to prepare and manage project programmes and manage interim payments.
- You will manage pre-construction meetings with clients, designers, landlords and any other stakeholders as well as manage site meetings with contractors.
- We are keen to hear from Project Managers who would like to take the next step to a senior role or a Senior project manager looking for a role with an organisation that can provide real career growth.
- Strong client liaison experience is essential in order to maintain good client and contractor relationships.
- You will have a minimum of circa 2-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- The ability to work alone and as part of a growing fast-paced team.
Salary & Benefits for the Project Quantity Surveyor role
This is a permanent full-time role, we are not seeking freelance candidates for this position
- The successful project manager should expect a basic salary of circa £30,000 -£47,000 dependent upon experience
In addition to a great basic, this client offers a number of great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- In addition 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays and an additional day off for your birthday
- Flexible home/office working/ Flexible working hours
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Ongoing training and support
To Apply for this Project Quantity Surveyor role in West Sussex
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference PQS/11/22WS
Or you can call for a confidential discussion
0208 638 8857
- If you would like more information on this role before sending a CV, or you would like information on any of our other United Kingdom or International Jobs please get in touch with us via our contact form or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveyor candidate referral scheme
We also have a number of Project Management Jobs and careers at all levels across the United Kingdom and overseas. Visit our United Kingdom or International jobs pages
We also have other live job vacancies in the area please visit our UK Jobs page for detailed information
Project Quantity Surveyor jobs and careers East Sussex area.