Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Reading
Quantity Surveyor Jobs in Reading This vacancy is for a candidate with Construction Cost Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally for this role we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation. This role is a full-time permanent position based in our clients offices in Reading, Berkshire.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning Multidisciplinary consultancy for their offices on the outskirts of Reading. They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying or Cost Consulting with a Construction Cost consultancy or PQS. Candidates should also have solid Buildings Experience, for example some or all of the following: Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential and a strong understanding of Cost Management practices.
Please Note: This vacancy is for UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK ( current work visa) Our clients cannot currently offer visas or sponsorship to Non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Reading, Berkshire
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating. Our client would prefer if your Degree qualification was RICS Accredited.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Cost Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant.
- MRICS would be desirable, but is not essential for this role. Our client can also consider and support candidates who are AssocRICS working towards APC, or wishing to do so in the future. Our client can provide mentoring for APC and they have an excellent pass rate,
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Reading area, within commutable distance from their offices in Reading Berkshire. They have a number of projects in the area.
- A full clean driving license is essential for this role as travel will be required to visit clients and sites in the area.
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, such as Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential, Civils or Infrastructure.
- It would be nice if you have some experience yourself of managing and mentoring less senior members of a team of Quantity Surveyors
- Experience and the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- You will work alongside the Director and the Associate Director to manage projects from inception to completion.
Salary & Benefits for Cost Consultants in Reading – QS Jobs UK
This is a full-time permanent position. We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect A basic salary of £35,000- £45,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop and Mobile Phone,
- Excellent Pension provision
- Mileage Allowance
- A Generous holiday allowance
- Sports and Social events
- Plus some work from Home days if required ( our client appreciates not everyone wants to work from home these days)
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply for any of our Cost Consultant Jobs in Reading
Email an up-to-date CV /Resume to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com, please quote reference PQS/Reading. We respectfully ask that you do not use this email to send your cv for ANY other role. If you wish to apply for any of our other roles in the UK, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and place your UK location requirement in the Subject line. e.g Quantity Surveyor – Bolton OR Cost Consultant- Leeds and one of our team will be in touch with you to discuss your requirements. PLEASE NOTE: Our UK roles are for UK Nationals or those with a Current UK work visa. Our clients cannot provide visas or sponsorship.
You can call us in confidence 0208638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruiter
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in hiring Quantity Surveyors / Cost / Commercial , Building Surveyors, Project Managers and Engineering professionals in the UK and across the globe.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to strict GDPR ( General Data Protection Regulation) Guidelines. Your CV will be sent specifically to named clients with your permission.
Visit our UK Jobs pages for more jobs for Quantity Surveyors in the UK.
Quantity Surveyor jobs UK – Construction and Engineering
Click on the links below for some of our other vacancies in Wiltshire, Hampshire Dorset and Berkshire.
Job Vacancy Salisbury Senior Project Manager – Construction Project Management
Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Salisbury Wiltshire – Construction Consultancy
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Southampton
Assistant Project Manager job vacancy Winchester, Hampshire
UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment. Can you recommend a Quantity Surveyor for this job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a Quantity Surveyor who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form on our ‘Contact Us’ page if you have any questions on our roles, or email your questions to email@example.com