MRICS Cost Consultant Jobs – Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar, Saudi
Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East. Qatar, UAE ( Dubai and Abu Dhabi) and Saudi Arabia
Stafford Lawrence is recruiting for Chartered Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for a number of positions with Top British Construction and Engineering Consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. We have a number of job vacancies advertised in all locations currently. When applying, please state your preferred location. All our open positions are for Full-Time Permanent positions in the Middle East. We do not provide contract or freelance roles.
In addition, the vacancies require strong pre-contract and post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects. Unless otherwise stated, the majority of our roles cover Buildings projects. But from time to time we advertise for Civil/ Infrastructure, Rail and other sector experience.
Stafford Lawrence Ltd has been recruiting Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants, and Commercial Managers in the Middle East Region for over 20 years.
If you would like to work as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, please contact us for an in-depth conversation. Or visit our blog page which provides information on Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
We have job vacancies for Quantity Surveyors Cost Consultants and Commercial Managers across the Middle East. All our roles are with well-known British Cost Consultancy and Engineering organisations. If you would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, or you would like a discussion on what salary and benefits you could expect, please email us to set up a conversation with one of our dedicated Middle East recruiters.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Middle East/ Cost Consultant Job, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for all our roles unless otherwise stated. (Clients usually ask us for MRICS candidates ).
- In addition, A Degree qualification specifically a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management is also a requirement, for instance, we cannot accept Civil Engineering Degrees for our Quantity Surveyor vacancies for our Middle East roles. Although some of Our Project Management roles will accept this.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS, for Example, Arcadis, AECOM, Gleeds. A tier 1 Cost Consultancy. We do not place main contractor candidates.
- Also, strong Pre and Post-Contract Cost Planning experience is required, for most of these roles. This requirement will be stated in our roles.
- In addition, A minimum of 3 years post-degree qualification experience for our Quantity Surveyor roles. More senior level roles will state the required years of experience
- Our middle east roles will also state a required sector experience, such as, Hotels/ Resorts/ Leisure/ Mixed Use/Residential/ Commercial /Highways depending on the project and our clients requirements.
Salary & Benefits for the Quantity Surveyor Job / Cost Consultant Job Dubai. Qatar, Saudi
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience, to sum up, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 3 years post qualification (post-degree) experience with a consultancy. All our adverts provide salary bandings for each of the locations.
- In addition to your tax-free salary, you will also receive Accommodation and Transport allowances, plus Medical cover. Some of our remote location roles provide accommodation, transport and food.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog Living and Working in the Middle East
To Apply for any of our Quantity Surveyor Jobs in the Middle East- Middle East Recruitment Consultants
Visit our International jobs pages. Read the requirements of the role you wish to apply for carefully. Apply to the email listed on the role. Provide the reference number listed on that role.
Due to spam and malware, we are not currently accepting speculative CVs for our Middle East Job Vacancies without a valid reference number. This also ensures that you read the role requirements before applying.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment in the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Consultancy professionals in the Middle East
- We have considerable experience placing Commercial Management candidates, in the Middle East . We also provide guidance to candidates seeking first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any additional questions on the job vacancies on our website, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Cost Consultants/ Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- We are a United Kingdom-based recruitment consultancy
- If you are not yet a Chartered Quantity Surveyor and would like more information on how to become chartered, please visit, the official RICS Website, to find out how to become a Chartered Quantity Surveyor
Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai, UAE – Quantity Surveyor Recruitment in the Middle East
MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar
Jobs in Dubai Quantity Surveying- Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai
Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai-Middle East Recruitment -Dubai Jobs
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai – Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East