Quantity Surveyor jobs New Zealand – Bay of Plenty
Stafford Lawrence is working on behalf of a New Zealand-based cost consultancy seeking to hire a Quantity Surveyor for a position based in their offices in the Bay of Plenty. The role offers excellent career development opportunities.
This Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant role requires strong pre and post-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). This position requires experience in education, public sector and residential works.
Please note: MRICS – Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors is highly desirable for this role. Our client will also consider candidates without MRICS who are working towards their APC if they have solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation. Preference will be given to candidates who already hold a Chartered MRICS Status.
If you are a Construction Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant who is interested in permanently relocating to New Zealand please apply for this role. Details of how to apply are listed below. Or you can call us to discuss this role further.
N.B this role is open to New Zealand nationals, who are based in NZ or who wish to return. Our client has stated that they can also consider UK or Irish nationals who wish to relocate to New Zealand
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs in New Zealand
- MRICS – Chartered Status is highly desirable for this role. Our client will consider candidates who are currently working towards their APC.
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management ( We can only accept a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management for this role)
- Solid Pre Contract and also Post contract experience gained with a Cost Consultancy or Private Quantity Surveying organisation.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation, PQS, our client will also consider candidates from a Contractor background as long as all other requirements are met.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as, Education, Public Sector, Healthcare and Residential projects
- Candidates must have a minimum of 4- 5 years post-qualification ( post-degree) experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in order to qualify for this role.
- Candidates relocating from overseas should be interested in living and working in New Zealand on a permanent basis. We would expect candidates to be fully committed to moving to New Zealand before applying, as the recruitment process can take some time.
- You will have the ability to partake in quantity surveying tasks from Project inception to completion and operation
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyor jobs in New Zealand
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy for a Construction Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to be based in New Zealand. Our client are open to families who wish to relocate.
- Basic salary $120-$150,000 dependent upon experience. Candidates with MRICS, Cost Consultancy experience and more than 5 years PQE should look at the higher end of this banding.
- In addition, Ongoing Training/education fees if required
- Mobile phone & laptop
- Medical Insurance
- Flexitime and remote / work-from-home options
- Mobilisation and relocation allowances as well as visa costs
- In addition one Professional subscription
- Holiday Allowance
- Flexitime and remote work-from-home options are also provided
- 5D BIM Training provided
To apply for this Cost Consultancy job in New Zealand
Email an up-to-date CV to email@example.com and Quote reference: QSNZ2-23
OR Call in confidence to discuss our overseas roles 0208 638 8857
If you would like additional information on this Quantity Surveyor job in New Zealand or information on any of our other United Kingdom and International roles please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our International Construction jobs page has Quantity Surveyor jobs in all other worldwide locations, such as the Middle East the USA and Asia.
Overseas roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors
Can you recommend a candidate for this New Zealand MRICS Quantity Surveyor job vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in New Zealand? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. See how you can benefit. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies New Zealand
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- New Zealand Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time job vacancies for Construction Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom the Middle East, USA and New Zealand.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into first-time roles overseas, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction in New Zealand. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits and visa requirements. We will also provide information on living and working in New Zealand.