Senior Building Surveyor Manchester North West
Senior Building Surveyor jobs and careers Manchester – Are you a Senior Lead or Associate Director in Building Surveying with Commercial and /or Residential Property Surveying experience? Are you located in the Manchester area? Are you seeking a Career with an award-winning Construction Consultancy? Stafford Lawrence are engaged on a retained search for a candidate with extensive experience of Building Surveying in the Manchester North West area.
We have a senior-level full-time permanent vacancy with a well-known UK Multidisciplinary consultancy for a Lead or Associate Director Level Building Surveyor for a position in their offices in central Manchester. Our client is seeking to recruit a candidate with ideally, both Residential and Commercial Building Surveying experience. We are seeking someone to build a new team for this well-known consultancy.
This client have a great reputation in the Construction industry across the United Kingdom. They provide a truly fantastic work-life balance and some great benefits. They are not a huge multinational, so you won’t feel like just a number and you wont be prevented from rising up the ladder or have to wait for someone to retire in order to get ahead. This role is a future leadership role, career progression is swift. They are looking for the right person to lead and grow a new team for Building Surveying in the region. If you are a Senior Lead or Associate level Building Surveyor who would like more responsibility and has the drive to build and grow a team for this client, read on….
Requirements for the Lead /Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS Chartered Status is preferred for this role. As this is a leadership role with a Chartered Practice, our client would prefer a Chartered Building Surveying professional for this role.
- In addition, a degree qualification in Building Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification.
- Above all, Experience in the delivery of Building Surveying Services for Commercial and/or Residential Surveys
- The successful Building Surveyor will have experience with well-known Building Surveying / Property consultancy organisations specifically in the Manchester area. An understanding of the local market is very important to our client.
- In addition, team management experience and the ability to recruit, supervise and mentor all levels of Building Surveying staff. This is a new Building Surveying team for this client in Manchester
- Strong technical and financial reporting skills, coupled with strong client liaison experience.
- Above all and in-depth knowledge of all aspects of Building Surveying Contracts Administration, Project Management, Party Wall, Dilapidations matters.
- An understanding of project timelines from inception, planning to delivery and completion.
- Business Development experience is key, as well as the ability to develop client relationships in the Manchester area.
- This role would suit a Senior or Associate Level Building surveying professional who would like to build and grow their own team in the Manchester area.
- Strong communication skills would of course be of great benefit for this role as you will be expected to regularly liaise with key clients. This role is not for someone who would like to remain in the background.
Salary & Benefits- Senior Building Surveyor Manchester vacancy
This is a full-time permanent role based in the Manchester office. We are not seeking freelancers for this role.
- The successful Lead or Associate Building Surveyor should expect a basic salary of £55,000- £70,0000 per annum,
In addition to a great basic salary our client also offers a very generous benefits package to include
- Laptop, Mobile Phone
- Mileage Allowance, Use of a pool car or car allowance
- Generous Pension allowance and Life Cover
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- One paid professional subscription
- Training and development, paid for by the company
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
- Involvement with community and charitable local projects
To apply to this role for a Lead /Associate Building Surveyor
Email an up-to-date CV to Victoria Ricketts
Please quote reference : ABS/MANC/1022
Or you can call us in complete confidence on 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Building Surveying professionals in the United Kingdom
- For any questions on the Building Surveying roles on our website, please get in touch, email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- Seeking a Career in Property or Construction and do not see a vacancy to suit you? Contact us, we can help.
We also have a number of other jobs and careers for Building Surveyors at all levels across the UK. Please visit our UK jobs page for more Building Surveying roles, or click on the Links to some of the roles below.
Jobs for Building Surveyors in Kent
Jobs and Vacancies for Building Surveyors in Cornwall South West
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? Building Surveyor Recruitment Manchester
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Building Surveyor Candidate referral scheme benefits.