Senior Building Surveyor Manchester
Senior Building Surveyor Manchester – Are you a Senior Level Lead or Associate Director Building Surveyor with Commercial and /or Residential Projects experience? Are you located in the Manchester area? Are you seeking a Career with an award-winning Construction Consultancy?
We have a vacancy with a well known UK Multidisciplinary consultancy for a Lead / Associate Director Level Building Surveyor for a position in their offices in central Manchester. Our client is seeking to recruit a candidate with both Residential and Commercial Experience.
Are you looking for a leadership role with a great company that value work-life balance and provide swift career development?
Requirements for the Lead /Associate Building Surveyor
- MRICS Chartered Status is preferred for this role
- In addition, a degree qualification in Building Surveying.
- Above all, Experience in the delivery of Surveying Services for Commercial and/or Residential projects with a well-known Building Surveying / Property consultancy
- In addition, team management experience and the ability to supervise and mentor staff. This is a new Building Surveying team for this client in Manchester
- Strong technical and financial reporting skills, coupled with strong client liaison experience.
- Business Development experience is key, as well as the ability to develop client relationships.
- This role would suit a Senior or Associate Level Building surveying professional who would like to build and grow their own team in the Manchester area.
Salary & Benefits for MRICS Senior Surveyors
- A basic salary for the Senior Building Surveyor of £55,000- £70,0000 per annum, in addition to a great basic salary our client also offers a good benefits package to include
- Mileage Allowance
- Annual leave allowance
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days)
- In addition, Mobile, Laptop and Professional Subscription
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts directly.