Senior Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Senior Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Associate Director Cost / Senior Commercial Manager for a full-time permanent position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
They are seeking someone with strong Mixed Use, Commercial and residential projects experience.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai, please go to our International jobs page for detailed information. We now have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors at all levels in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia. If you would like information on salaries for Commercial Manager jobs in Dubai please visit our blog on our website.
Key Responsibilities for the Associate Director of Cost
- You will be responsible for reporting to the client on a prestigious Mixed Use / Commercial Project
- You will be responsible for mentoring and growing a Team of Quantity Surveyors and Commercial professionals in the region, reporting to the Director of Cost and working with your team on a number of prestigious projects.
- This is the Lead for the Commercial Management of the entire project, you will liaise with the client and the Project Management Consultant, so previous experience at Associate Director level would be highly regarded
Requirements for the Senior Commercial Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- MRICS status as minimum. This is non-negotiable;
- Experience specifically in Commercial and Mixed Use Projects, our clients stipulate this as a non negotiable requirement
- In addition, a Degree in Quantity Surveying, a BSc in Quantity Surveying is requested from the client
- A Minimum of 15 years’ experience. Our client are open to candidates who do not have previous middle east experience, as long as you can show extensive Commercial and Mixed Use projects experience
- In addition, candidates must have consultancy PQS and/or client background. Our client is a consultancy organisation so we will not be considering candidates from a main contractor background.
Salary & Benefits for Commercial Managers in Dubai
- A total package of 55,000-60,000 Dhs per month
- Medical cover is provided on top of the package
- In addition, One Professional Subscription
- This role is a 5-day week
- Mobilisation and demobilisation flights
- Bonus as per UAE Law
To apply for this Senior Commerical Manager Job Dubai
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Quote REF: SCMDubai-0522
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our contact form on our contact us page or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients, only with your permission.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog which provides detail on living and working and salaries for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East
We also have a number of other roles for Senior Level MRICS Quantity Surveyors seeking jobs in the Middle East.
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai MRICS
Associate Director Cost KSA – Stafford Lawrence Middle East Jobs
Senior Commercial Manager job vacancy Abu Dhabi UAE – Middle East Jobs