MRICS Cost Consultant Al Ula Job – Quantity Surveyor jobs in Saudi Arabia
Stafford Lawrence is seeking to recruit Cost Consultants and Senior Cost Consultants- Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. These positions are with with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East. We have a number of Middle East jobs and careers for Quantity Surveyors for positions in the Middle East, please check out our other Quantity Surveyor jobs in Qatar and Dubai.
This is a remote location role in Saudi Arabia based near Al Ula. All accommodation transport and food are provided, in addition to a Tax-Free salary. You will be working amongst a large team of ex-pat Cost and Commercial professionals from across the globe.
We have a number of remote location roles in Saudi Arabia currently at the Red Sea, NEOM and AlUla. Detail can be found on our International Jobs Pages
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, as well as Buildings Projects knowledge ( not civils/infrastructure).
If you would like to work in the Middle East and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, contact us for an in-depth conversation. Or read our blog on living and working in the Middle East.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant Al Ula- Quantity Surveyor Middle East Vacancies
- MRICS – Chartered Status is required for this role. This is a mandatory requirement for all our Quantity Surveying vacancies.
- In addition, A Degree qualification BSc (Bachelor of Science) specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management (We can only accept a BSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management for this role)
- A total of 10+ Years of experience with Cost Consultancy organisations. We are not seeking Main Contractor candidates for these roles.
- Solid experience with a Tier 1 Cost Consultancy in the Middle East (A minimum of 5+ years’ of your total experience must be in the Middle East or Overseas)
- A firm understanding of FIDIC Contracts is essential for this vacancy
- Strong Pre-Contract Cost Planning experience along with exceptional reporting skills.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed-Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, and Healthcare projects.
- The ability to work with a team of ex-pat professionals building some of the world’s most iconic Hotel and Leisure facilities in the world.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Quantity Surveyor- Middle East Salary
This is a full-time permanent role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Basic salary – Tax-Free, discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience and location factors. Circa 40-45,000SAR.
- In addition, because this role is a remote location, Accommodation Transport and Food are provided on top of your basic.
- Medical cover is also provided for all middle east roles
- Bonus as per Saudi Law
- Single Status role – Please note as this is a remote location it is not conducive to family living. You should apply to our roles in Riyadh if you are seeking a family status.
How To apply for the Cost Consultant jobs in Al Ula in KSA- Middle East Construction Recruiter
Email your up-to-date CV to our Middle East recruitment team email@example.com Please quote reference Alula623Cost
CV writing- Jobs and Careers for Cost Consultants in the Middle East
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- Please ensure your CV is up-to-date and that your latest employment is on it. If you are not working, please say “not currently working”.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress!
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Cost Consultant Recruitment Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our Contact Us form on our Contact Page.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
- You can also follow us on social media, on Linkedin, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Please visit our International Jobs page for all our Middle East vacancies. Just a few are listed below.
Jobs for Senior Commercial Managers in Dubai
MRICS Quantity Surveyor vacancies in Qatar