Senior MEP Project Manager – KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking to hire a Senior MEP Project Manager KSA for a position with a well known British consultancy in the Middle East in Saudi Arabia. This role is for a Prestigious Project in the region and will require some previous Middle East or Overseas experience. The role will be based near to Riyadh. We also have a number of other Project Management Jobs in the Middle East, please go to our International jobs page to view all roles across the Middle East.
We are seeking a dynamic leader for this project, with the ability to manage the MEP aspect of a Confidential Project. The role will report to the Director of Project Management for the KSA Region. We would expect to see someone who has already taken a lead role on one or two projects in the Middle East as a Senior MEP Project Manager. .
The role requires strong experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure) High End Residential or Private Palaces are essential.
Requirements for the Senior MEP Project Manager – Saudi Arabia
- Chartered Status is preferred for this role. In addition:
- A Degree qualification specifically in Mechanical, Electrical or Project Management ( We can only accept a 3 year Degree qualification for this role)
- In addition, Solid experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering consultancy organisation at a Senior Level. Ideally Senior or Associate Director level.
- Circa 15+ years of experience
- Experience in Buildings Projects, Very High End Residential or Palaces. Any candidate with Royal Palaces experience would be highly regarded.
- Previous experience in the Middle East is a requirement
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Project Manager MEP
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, candidates can expect circa 55,000 – 65,000 KSA per month total package, plus overtime for the 6th day. This is also very open to negotiation depending upon experience, our client will not rule anyone out.
- Medical is provided on top of the package
- This particular role is a 6 day week.
- N.B Please note that the retirement age in Saudi Arabia is 60. Due to laws and the pandemic, it is becoming increasingly difficult to obtain a visa for candidates over the age of 60.
- N.B Work in Saudi Arabia requires full vaccination status. Please also note that only certain vaccines are acceptable. Further information is provided on the internet.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salaries in the Middle East, please read our blog https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/so-you-want-live-work-middle-east-victoria-ricketts/
To apply to any of our Project Management jobs in the Middle East
To apply for this role ,Email your CV to email@example.com
Please state in the subject line ” MEP Snr PM KSA”
- We have 20 years of experience hiring Construction Consultancy professionals for the UK Middle East and Asia. We are hiring now for Construction Consultancy Jobs across the Middle East
- If you have any questions on these roles then please get in touch via the website or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Victoria 0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients with your permission.
Do you want more information on living and working in the Middle East? Click on the link to our blog, which provides information on Visas and Salaries in the Middle East and much more
Do you want to work in the Middle East? – Stafford Lawrence