Senior Project Management Vacancy Winchester – UK
This Senior Project Manager Winchester job vacancy is for a professional candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. The position we are recruiting for is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Winchester. They are seeking experience in Construction Project Management with a consultancy, as well as solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, and Residential. This is a full-time, permanent role.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction consultancy practice, with offices across the United Kingdom. They are a mid-sized organisation. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they are actively involved in community and environmental projects.
If you would like to work in Wiltshire or Hampshire and would like more information on living and working in the area, please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
We are also recruiting for Construction Project Management Vacancies across the UK for a number of our consultancy clients. Visit our UK Jobs pages for detailed information.
N.B UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements for the Senior Construction Project Manager Job, Hampshire
- Ideally, you will have experience at a senior level as a Construction Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy organisation
- Above all, it is important that you have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying Construction Management or Project Management qualifications would be ideal. Our client welcomes candidates with a Surveying background for their PM roles.
- Additional project management qualifications would be desirable as well as a Chartered Status MAPM, MCIOB or PMP designations.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Project Manager. i.e AECOM, Arcadis, Currie & Brown et al.
- Experience of managing construction projects for clients and overseeing the contractor, from inception to completion.
- In addition, the desire to live and work in the Winchester area, within commutable distance from their offices in Winchester.
- Candidates should have experience in all or some of the following: Healthcare, Public Sector, Housing, Defence, Mixed Use or Infrastructure. Value £10-100Million +
- We are keen to hear from Project Managers who would like to take the next step to a senior role or a Senior Project Manager looking for a role with an organisation that can provide real career growth.
Salary & Benefits – Construction Project Management Recruitment
This is a permanent full-time role, we are not seeking to recruit freelance candidates for this position.
- The successful project manager should expect a basic annual salary of circa £45,000 -£58,000
In addition to a great basic salary this client offers a number of great benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
To Apply for this Senior Construction Project Management job vacancy in Hampshire
Please send an up-to-date CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference SPM/WIN/1122
OR you can call for a confidential discussion
0208 638 8857
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK, Middle East and Asia
- We have 20 years of experience recruiting for the Construction and Engineering industry.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy? UK Project Management Recruitment Consultants
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Construction Project Manager Candidate referral scheme benefits.
Contact us if you have any questions about our roles, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a number of Construction Project Management Job vacancies and careers in the area. We are recruiting at all levels across the United Kingdom and overseas. Visit our United Kingdom or International jobs pages.
We also have other live job vacancies in Winchester and surrounding areas please visit our UK Jobs page for more roles.