MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We have a number of roles for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East currently. The majority of our roles are in Saudi Arabia, but from time to time we have roles in the UAE and Qatar. This role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for Dubai is live and urgent. Ideally we are seeking someone who is already based in the United Arab Emirates, but we will consider candidates who are available within 1 month who are in another part of the Middle East. Previous Middle East experience is essential for this role.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai this role has a number of requirements, please read the requirements before applying.
They are seeking a candidate with experience with a Cost Consultancy and Residential Projects experience. Please note ALL requirements below must be met, not just one requirement.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor job UAE
- MRICS status, this is a preferred requirement on top of all of the following. Candidates who do not have MRICS will be considered but you must meet ALL the other requirements. If you have MRICS Status, please detail on your CV the year you acquired this and your RICS membership number.
- Experience with a Construction Cost Consultancy organisation. We are not seeking candidates with a main contractor background. Experience with a well known consultancy is essential for this job vacancy in the United Arab Emirates, so your experience must be with a cost consultancy and you will be currently working for a Cost Consultancy.
- Our client are open to years of experience as a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, but you must meet ALL requirements and fit with the salary banding.
- In addition, a 3 year Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognised western university. Please detail on your CV where you attained your Degree Qualification and the year you achieved this. We cannot accept Degrees in Civil Engineering or 2 year diplomas or Masters in Quantity Surveying. The client has stipulated a 3 Year BSc In Quantity Surveying as a requirement.
- Previous Middle East experience is essential for this role. It is a Senior Quantity Surveyor role, so the client will expect you to be able to hit the ground running, hence the need for previous Middle East experience.
- Experience of large scale luxury Residential Projects is an essential requirement. Experience of Townhouses, Villas and Apartments is a requirement for this role. Please detail this in your CV when applying.
- In addition, Knowledge in the use of QS software CostX or similar is required; Please detail this requirement in your CV.
PLEASE NOTE : Competition for roles in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is very strong indeed. So PLEASE help us to help those people we can help, we respectfully ask that you only apply if you meet ALL requirements.
Salary & Benefits – Senior Cost Consultant job United Arab Emirates
- Basic salary 31,000- 36,000 Dhs per month total package, slightly negotiable for the right person, this is a total package salary which includes accommodation allowance
- Medical cover provided on top
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
- Bonus as per UAE law
To apply to any of our Quantity Surveying Jobs Dubai
To apply email your CV to our Middle East team firstname.lastname@example.org. For this role Quote REF:UAESQS0922
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients only with your permission.
We also have a number of other roles for Quantity Surveyors and Contracts Managers and advisors for vacancies in the Middle East
Contracts Manager Qatar – Stafford Lawrence Contracts Expert
Contracts Advisor Saudi Arabia – Stafford Lawrence Projects Team