MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job UAE
Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. We have a number of roles for Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East currently. The majority of our roles are in Saudi Arabia, but from time to time we have roles in the UAE and Qatar.
This role for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for Dubai is live and urgent. Ideally, we are seeking someone who is already based in the United Arab Emirates, and also a candidate who has worked with Large scale Residential Developments in the area.
Our client would prefer a candidate who is currently based in the United Arab Emirates. Previous Middle East experience is essential for this role.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai this role has a number of requirements, please read the requirements before applying.
They are seeking a candidate with experience with a Cost Consultancy and Residential Projects experience. Please note ALL requirements below must be met, not just one requirement.
POLITE NOTICE : Competition for roles in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is very strong indeed. So PLEASE help us to help those people we can help, we respectfully ask that you only apply if you meet ALL requirements.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- MRICS status, this is a preferred requirement on top of all the requirements below. Candidates who do not have MRICS will be considered but you must meet ALL the other requirements. If you have MRICS Status, please detail on your CV the year you acquired this and your RICS membership number.
- Experience with a Construction Cost Consultancy organisation. We are not seeking candidates with a main contractor background. Experience with a well known cost consultancy is essential for this job vacancy in the United Arab Emirates, so your experience must be with a cost consultancy and you will be currently working for a Cost Consultancy.
- Our client are open to years of experience as a Consultancy Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor, but you must meet ALL requirements and fit with the salary banding.
- In addition, a 3 year Degree in Quantity Surveying from a recognised western university. Please detail on your CV where you attained your Degree Qualification and the year you achieved this. We cannot accept Degrees in Civil Engineering. The client has stipulated a Degree Qualification in Quantity Surveying.
- Previous Middle East experience is essential for this role. It is a Senior Quantity Surveyor role, so the client will expect you to be able to hit the ground running, hence the need for previous Middle East experience.
- You must have experience in Dubai or Abu Dhabi in the UAE, preference is given to candidates who are currently based there.
- Experience of large scale luxury Residential Projects is an essential requirement. Experience of Townhouses, Villas and Apartments is a requirement for this role. Please detail this in your CV when applying.
- In addition, Knowledge in the use of QS software CostX or similar is a requirement; Please detail this requirement in your CV.
POLITE NOTICE: Competition for roles in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is very strong indeed. So PLEASE help us to help those people we can help, we respectfully ask that you only apply if you meet ALL requirements.
Salary & Benefits – Senior Cost Consultant jobs in Dubai United Arab Emirates
- The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor or Senior Cost Consultant can expect a total package salary of 31,000- 36,000 Dhs per month
The figure above is slightly negotiable for the right person, this is a total package salary which includes accommodation allowance and transport allowance.
- Medical cover provided on top
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
- Bonus as per UAE law
To apply for this role Senior Quantity Surveyor Dubai
To apply email your CV to our Middle East team email@example.com. For this role Quote REF:UAESQS1022
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact us form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are a UK based recruitment consultancy, we specialise in Cost, Commercial, Contracts, Project Managment and Engineering roles worldwide
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- For more information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog page on Working in the Middle East
We also have a number of other roles for vacancies in the Middle East. See just a few below and click on the links for detailed information
Contracts Manager Qatar – Stafford Lawrence Contracts Expert
Contracts Advisor Saudi Arabia – Stafford Lawrence Projects Team
Do you know of someone who would be interested in this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offer a candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence refer a candidate for a Quantity Surveyor role in the Middle East