Senior Quantity Surveyor Plymouth, Devon
We are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor Plymouth. Our client is a Cost Consultancy/ PQS with offices across the South West region. Due to an increased workload on a number of government frameworks projects, they are seeking a Quantity Surveyor, with the ability to work alone and as part of their team. This is a Permanent role based in their offices in Plymouth, Devon
Our client are considered an excellent company to work for, they take corporate social responsibility very seriously. They are heavily involved in local community projects that protect the environment as well as mental health initiatives, charity events and community volunteering.
If you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor (PQS) or Cost Consultant role, please contact us for further information about Quantity Surveying Jobs in the area, we have a number of roles with a variety of organisations, from small bespoke consultancies to mid-sized multidisciplinary to large corporations.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Job / Cost Consultant
- Our client are looking for a candidate with experience of working with a Cost Consultancy / PQS and the ability to manage their own workload.
- Experience of Mixed-Use, Commercial Residential Healthcare and or Civils.
- MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyor status is NOT a requirement for this role. Full support is provided for APC.
- In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
- Candidates should also have a Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally, an RICS accredited degree qualification
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the desire to mentor more junior members of the team.
Salary and Benefits / Senior Quantity Surveyor Salary
- Candidates should expect a salary of £45,000 – £54,000 in addition to a great salary you will also have the following benefits
- Laptop Mobile and Mileage allowance
- This is a Full-time, Permanent role ( we are not seeking Freelance or Contract workers for this role)
- In addition 33 days holiday, as well as national holidays
- Additional quarterly payments to assist with the cost of living
If you are a Quantity Surveyor in the Devon area or wish to relocate to Devon from another part of the UK, please apply or check out our website for further information and detail on our other QS jobs in the UK and Overseas
If you would like more information on this role, or other UK and International roles please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts .