MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor KSA / MRICS Quantity Surveyor job KSA
Stafford Lawrence is seeking MRICS Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyors and MRICS Chartered Quantity Surveyors for positions with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for positions in remote locations in Saudi Arabia KSA
These roles require strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure)
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY FOR THESE ROLES VIA email@example.com
Requirements for the Senior Commercial Manager- Middle East Construction Recruitment
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for both the QS and SQS roles ( We cannot accept candidates without MRICS for these role) In addition:
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management ( We can only accept a BSc Quantity Surveying for these job vacancies)
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy PQS (Middle East experience IS NOT required)
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, and Healthcare projects.
Salary & Benefits for Middle East Surveying Vacancies
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon your level of experience QS, SQS or Associate QS. The range would be from 32,000SAR per month for MRICS QS to 60,000+ for the Associate Director level roles
- In Addition, your accommodation is provided as well as transportation
- Plus generous additional monthly site uplift bonuses
- And medical on top
For information on living and working in the Middle East and current salary information, please read our blog on Working in the Middle East.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting for positions in the Middle East, if you are looking for a role and would like more information on living and working in the Middle East, we are very happy to talk to you and provide detailed information.
To apply for any of our Senior Quantity Surveyor KSA roles in the Middle East
Email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org. For this role Quote REF:SQSKSA-6-22
We have a number of other roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors in the Middle East. Please visit our International jobs page for detailed information.
Middle East and International Jobs page for Quantity Surveying Project Management and Engineering
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Quantity Surveyor Recruitment in the Middle East
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
You can also follow Stafford Lawrence for all our latest updates and roles as they come in on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Company Linkedin page