MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job – New Zealand International Construction Recruitment
Construction Jobs New Zealand, Stafford Lawrence is seeking to hire a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant or Senior Quantity Surveyor – PQS for a position with a well-known New Zealand-based and owned Cost consultancy in Auckland NZ. This job vacancy is a full-time permanent position.
We have a number of job vacancies in New Zealand with a few well-known construction consultancy organisations. Our clients are mid to large-size Cost Consultants. If you are keen to work in New Zealand as a Quantity Surveyor and meet the position requirements, please apply to the email stated below.
This Quantity Surveyor job vacancy requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure). So Mixed Use, Commercial or Residential projects would be ideal.
We are seeking candidates who are either currently based in New Zealand or candidates with the following nationalities due to visa requirements. United Kingdom, USA, Australia, South Africa and Ireland
Please note: MRICS – Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors is a requirement- This is full chartered status. Candidates who are working towards APC should not apply for this vacancy, Please visit our UK and International jobs pages for job vacancies for candidates who are working towards APC.
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant New Zealand
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for this job vacancy. ( We cannot accept candidates without MRICS for this position) In addition:
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a BSc Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management for this position)
- Solid Pre Contract and some Post contract experience gained with a Cost Consultancy or PQS organisation.
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy, PQS, ideally in New Zealand, but our client will also consider other nationals. Our client can provide visas for the following nationalities, United Kingdom and Ireland, USA Australia New Zealand, and South Africa.
- Strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience, strong knowledge of measurements, this experience is essential for this position.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, and Healthcare projects.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to be considered for this job vacancy.
- Candidates relocating from overseas, should of course be interested in living and working in New Zealand on a permanent basis. We would expect candidates to be committed to moving to New Zealand before applying, as the recruitment process can take some time.
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in New Zealand
- Basic salary – discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon experience, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 5 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience specifically with a construction consultancy. Circa 100-140,000 NZ
- Plus Excellent Benefits, Bonus, Transport etc
- Mobilisation and relocation allowances
- In addition one Professional subscription
- Holiday Allowance
- Visa Costs and assistance with visas provided
To apply for Construction Jobs New Zealand -Quantity Surveyors
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Quote reference: NZQS0922
OR Call in confidence to discuss our overseas job vacancies 0208 638 8857
If you would like more information on this open position, or our other UK and International vacancies please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com
Our International jobs page has Quantity Surveyor jobs in all worldwide locations.
Overseas Job Vacancies for MRICS Quantity Surveyors
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this Quantity Surveyor job vacancy in New Zealand? Our blog provides detailed information on our candidate referral scheme. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor referral for Overseas Job Vacancies New Zealand
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- New Zealand Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and New Zealand.
- We have considerable experience placing candidates into jobs vacancies and careers overseas, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the job vacancies on our website, you can use our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking MRICS Quantity Surveyors for Careers in Construction in New Zealand, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in New Zealand and visa requirements.