MRICS Senior Quantity Surveyor Job – New Zealand – PQS
Stafford Lawrence is seeking to hire a Chartered Senior Cost Consultant/ Senior Quantity Surveyor – PQS for a position with a well known New Zealand Cost consultancy in Auckland.
The role requires strong pre-contract experience, for Buildings Projects ( not civils/infrastructure).
Requirements for the Senior Cost Consultant New Zealand
- MRICS – Chartered Status is essential for this role. ( We cannot accept candidates without MRICS for this role) In addition:
- A Degree qualification specifically in Quantity Surveying ( We can only accept a BSc Quantity Surveying for this role)
- Solid experience with a Cost Consultancy, PQS, ideally in New Zealand, but our client will also consider other nationals.
- Strong Pre Contract Cost Planning experience, strong knowledge of measurements, this experience is essential for this role.
- Experience in Buildings Projects, such as Mixed Use Commercial Leisure, Residential, Healthcare projects
Salary & Benefits – Salaries for Quantity Surveyors in New Zealand
- Basic salary – discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon experience, candidates must have Chartered Status and a Minimum of 6 years post qualification ( post-degree) experience with a consultancy
- Plus Excellent Benefits
- Mobilisation and relocation allowances
- In addition one Professional subscription
To apply for any of our jobs for Quantity Surveyors in New Zealand
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East, Asia and Australiasia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only be sent to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Please click on the link to our International jobs to view our Quantity Surveyor jobs in other worldwide locations