Senior Quantity Surveyor Vacancy in Winchester- UK QS Job Vacancies PQS
Hiring ! Senior Quantity Surveyor job Vacancy Winchester, Hampshire United Kingdom. Full-Time permanent position. Stafford Lawrence are engaged to recruit a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Consultant for this growing client with new offices in the area.
This role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally, we are seeking someone who is a Senior Cost Consultant or Senior Quantity Surveyor who has worked for a PQS or consultancy organisation.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning construction consultancy for their Winchester, Hampshire offices. They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying or Cost Consulting with a consultancy. Candidates should also have solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential or Leisure and a strong understanding of Cost Planning and Cost Management practices.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction consultancy practice, with offices across the UK. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Considered an excellent company to work for, they take corporate social responsibility very seriously. They are heavily involved in local community projects that protect the environment as well as mental health initiatives, charity events and community volunteering with charitable fundraising and dedicated volunteering days as just a small part of the package.
This client offers a number of great benefits along with an excellent salary. Please find all detail on the salary and benefits listed below.
This client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they have a great work-life balance. Coupled with very low staff turnover, shows this client likes to keep their staff happy.
If you would like to work in the Hampshire area and would like more information on our roles, our client are open to candidates in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently offer visas to non-uk nationals.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor job in Winchester, Hampshire
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy / PQS or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or cost consultant.
- MRICS would be desirable but is not essential for this role. Our client can also consider and support candidates working towards APC or wishing to do so in the future.
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Winchester area, within commutable distance from their offices in Winchester, Hampshire.
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, such as Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education, Commercial, Residential, Civils or Infrastructure.
- You will be working alongside the Director on a range of projects and have the ability to work alone and alongside team members.
- Strong Communication and Client liaison skills as well as the ability to work alone and as part of a team, and the desire to mentor more junior members of the team.
- A full clean driving licence is a requirement as this role will require travel to see clients in the area.
- Our client are also open to candidates from a main contractor background if you wish to move to a consultancy organisation.
Salary & Benefits for Senior Cost Consultant jobs in Winchester
This is a full-time permanent role, we are not seeking freelancers for this position. Preference will be given to candidates located in the Winchester area.
- The ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect A basic salary of £42,000- £47,000. This salary banding is provided by our client. They will consider moving slightly outside this banding for the right person
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Plus, some work from home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
If you are a Senior Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant in the Winchester area or wish to relocate to Winchester from another part of the UK, please apply or check out our website for further information and detail on our other QS jobs in the UK and Overseas
To Apply for this Cost Consultant job vacancy in the UK – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Email an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR call us in confidence 0208 638 8857
Dont see a role in your area? We have 20 years of experience and clients across the UK so please get in touch or click on the link to see the areas we cover
Quantity Surveyor and Cost Consultant Job Vacancies in the United Kingdom
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience hiring and recruiting construction consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are a United Kingdom based Recruitment Consultancy
- We will also provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
- Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency that specialises in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
If you would like more information on this role, or our other United Kingdom and International roles please get in touch with us and email email@example.com
Please visit our International Jobs page if you are seeking a Quantity Surveyor role in the Middle East Asia the USA or New Zealand
International Jobs vacancies and Careers – USA, Middle East Europe and Asia