Senior Resident Engineer Bridges and Structures – Engineering Consultancy
Senior Resident Engineer Job Vacancy We are seeking to recruit a Senior Resident Engineer with Bridges and Structures experience for a full-time permanent position with our European Engineering Construction Consultancy client. This position will be based in Papua New Guinea.
PLEASE Read the requirements for the role carefully before applying to avoid disappointment.
Role and Requirements of the Snr. Resident Engineer Bridges – Engineering Job Vacancies
- You will have extensive experience in the supervision and Construction of Bridges as a Resident Engineer
- Part of your scope will involve the review and submission of the Contractors’ shop drawings for approval by the Team Leader
- Administer and supervise the bridge rehabilitation and construction works on a day-to-day basis and undertake inspections prior to and during the execution of the works;
- Review update, monitor and report on the Contractor’s work schedules, CPM-chart and Cash Flow Status.
- Approve all survey checks and ensure that the work conforms to the specified requirements;
- Identify environmentally sensitive and protected areas which could be affected directly or indirectly by construction work
- Supervision of the Contractor, monitoring compliance and material standards.
- Oversee the progress of payments, claims, disputes, EOT variations and other changes in the Contract.
- Monitor the performance of the Bridges at all times and perform a final inspection.
- Inspect the contractor’s plant and machinery, staff availability, and safety measures, and ensure they are adequate and in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the contract
Qualification Requirements for the Senior Resident Engineer- Engineering Recruitment
- A degree qualification in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering or another construction-related subject. Your degree qualification must be from a Western University.
- In addition, A Masters Degree is a requirement for this role, preference is given for an MSc in Structural Engineering
- Chartered Status or Professional Engineer status.
- In addition to the above, at least 15-20 years of experience as a Resident Engineer with an Engineering Consultancy
- Extensive experience as a Resident Engineer for Bridges projects
- A solid understanding of FIDIC Yellow Book for Contract Administration
Salary & Benefits for Resident Engineer – Papua New Guinea
- A basic salary of $8,000-$10,500 per month. This can be discussed on a case-by-case basis and is negotiable for the right person.
- In addition, Accommodation Allowance and transport allowance $1,000
- Medical Cover
- Holiday Allowance
- Mobilisation flights and visa costs.
To apply for this SRE position- International Engineering Recruitment
Email email@example.com. In the subject line please provide the following reference: SRE-BRIDGES23, Please confirm in your email that you meet the following requirements
- That you have experience as a Resident Engineer on Bridges Projects.
- That you have a Degree and an MSc
- That you hold a Chartered Engineer or Professional Engineer Status
Can you recommend a candidate for this Senior Engineering Vacancy Asia
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme International Engineering Job Vacancies
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Engineering Recruitment Overseas
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.
More International Engineering Job Vacancies- Engineering Consultancy