Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy in Gloucestershire- UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
Assistant Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor job in Gloucester. We are recruiting for a candidate for our client for a full time permanent vacancy. This is a great career move for someone with a little experience in Quantity Surveying.
Our client is a leading Construction Cost Consultancy or Chartered Quantity Surveying Practice based on the outskirts of Gloucester. They are seeking to recruit an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant for their offices in Gloucester. We have vacancies in Cheltenham and Oxford for Assistant QS/ Cost Consultants, details on our UK jobs page.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are are Graduate Quantity Surveyor looking for a Career in Quantity Surveying, this client are an excellent Construction Cost consultancy or PQS organisation to work for. You will be able to work on large construction projects in the region, working alongside highly qualified Quantity Surveying professionals.
Our client can also provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake their APC ( Assessment of professional competence). They also have an excellent APC pass rate and some interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use Commercial Education, Healthcare and Government Frameworks projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant to join an award-winning team. Please note: Experience with a Cost Consultancy organisation in the UK is a requirement.
United Kingdom Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK (A current UK work visa). Our client cannot provide visas or sponsorship currently to non-UK nationals.
Requirements for the Position – Assistant Cost Consultant Gloucester Job Vacancy
- Our client are seeking a candidate with some experience in the United Kingdom as a Graduate Quantity Surveyor or an Assistant Quantity Surveyor. 1- 3 years.
- Some experience with a Cost Consultancy / PQS or a Main Contractor as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor.
- In addition a BSc in Quantity Surveying, or Commercial Management, or working towards a Degree Qualification. Ideally, this will be a RICS accredited degree qualification so that you may attain your chartered MRICS status in the future if you wish.
- Our client will consider candidates with other construction-related qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Assistant or Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant.
- Candidates located in the Gloucestershire area would be ideal. Our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the United Kingdom, if you wish to relocate to the area or have family already living in the area.
- In addition, experience as a Construction Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor on the Construction of Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
- You will also have strong communication and reporting skills and the willingness to progress with APC for chartered status.
- You will work alongside a team of Quantity Surveyors providing Quantity Surveying services to clients in the Area and report to the Associate Director of Cost for the region.
- Candidates who have just attained a Degree In Quantity Surveying and have some work experience as part of their Degree are encouraged to apply for this role.
- The desire to be part of an award winning construction consultancy team working alongside the Directors of this great consultancy in their Gloucester office.
- A full clean driving licence is essential for this role as you will be expected to visit sites for their clients.
Salary and Benefits for Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancies and Careers
This is a full-time permanent job vacancy for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor or Assistant Cost Consultant.
The successful candidate should expect a salary of circa £22,000 – £27,000, dependent on experience
In addition to a great basic salary, they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Structured APC Training for Chartered Status, also paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile
- In addition 25 days of Holiday, plus all bank holidays
- Some Flexible home working
- Sports and Social
- Additional days holiday to assist with local community projects in the area
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity benefits
- Use of a Company car if required for client visits
To apply for this Assistant Cost Consultant Job Gloucester Vacancy
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please Quote REF:AQS823/GLOU
For tips and tricks on writing a Curriculum Vitae, please visit our blog page on how to write a CV.
We have more vacancies for Assistant Quantity Surveyor, Assistant Cost Consultant jobs in the UK. Click on the links below for more information on just some of the roles we have available:
Assistant Quantity Surveyor Job Vacancy- Oxfordshire
Assistant Project Manager Vacancy
Can you recommend a candidate for this Assistant Cost Consultant vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Know of a candidate who might be interested in this Assistant Quantity Surveyor job vacancy? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role Stafford Lawrence Assistant Quantity Surveyor Candidate referral scheme benefits.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Graduate Quantity Surveyor Recruitment
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction Cost Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom. We have roles for Assistant Cost Consultants with some great Consultancy clients.
- For any questions on any of the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)Guidelines. Your Curriculum Vitae will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting for good Assistant and Graduate Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants for Careers in Construction. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits.