Assistant Project Manager Truro
Assistant Project Manager jobs Truro Cornwall / Graduate Project Manager.
Our client is a leading Construction Consultancy in the South West, with offices across the UK. They are seeking an Assistant Project Manager or Graduate Project Manager for their offices in Truro, Cornwall.
This is a new role created as a result of a number of new project wins. If you are a Graduate or Assistant in Project Management looking for a Career in Construction Project Management, this client are an excellent Construction consultancy to work for.
Our client can also provide mentoring and training for candidates wishing to undertake APC for Chartered Status in the future. They also have an excellent APC pass rate and some interesting projects for you to work on in the region, from Leisure to Mixed-Use, Commercial, Education, Residential, Healthcare and Government Frameworks projects.
UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
Requirements – Assistant Project Management Jobs
- Our client are seeking a candidate with some previous experience as a Graduate Project Manager or an Assistant Project Manager 1- 3 years.
- You will have some experience with a Construction Consultancy as an Assistant or Graduate Project Manager
- In addition a BSc in a Construction related subject, or working towards a Degree Qualification in a construction related subject.
- Our client will consider candidates with other degree qualifications, as long as you can show experience as an Assistant or Graduate Project Manager
- Candidates located in the Cornwall or South West area would be ideal, our client will also consider candidates from elsewhere in the UK, if you wish to relocate.
- In addition, experience as an Assistant Project Manager on Mixed-Use, Commercial, Residential or Education projects, would be a bonus.
- Strong reporting and communication skills as well as a drive to progress to PM level.
Salary and Benefits for the Graduate Project Manager Jobs in the UK
Candidates should expect a salary of £22,000 – £28,000, our client is flexible for the right person
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of great benefits, such as:
- Structured APC Training for Chartered Status, MCIOB, MRICS or MAPM, also paid for by the company
- Pension, Laptop, Mobile Phone.
- In addition 33 days of Holiday, all national holidays plus your Birthday as an additional holiday day
- Flexible homeworking, 3 days in the office, 2 from home. As an Assistant level, more office working may be required to bring you up to speed and ensure that you have the correct training. So some flexibility is required.
To apply for this Assistant Project Manager Truro Job
To apply for this position as an Assistant Project manager, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please type in the Subject Line APM Cornwall and Quote REF:APM6-22
Please note, we can only consider UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. (Current work visa). Our client is not registered with the Government Scheme to employ NON-UK nationals and therefore cannot provide visas for NON-UK Nationals.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch, email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
We have a number of other roles for Quantity Surveyors and Project Managers in Cornwall. Click on the links below for more information:
Construction Project Manager Job Vacancy Truro, Cornwall
Cost Consultant jobs in Cornwall
Jobs for Employers Agents in Jobs Cornwall and Devon
Assistant Project Manager Recruitment : Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Assistant Project Manager candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form if you have any questions on our roles, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.