Chartered Architectural Engineer KSA
We have a permanent vacancy for a Chartered Architectural Engineer KSA (Saudi Arabia) to join a well known British multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy.
Our client are a well known top-flight British construction consultancy in the Middle East. This vacancy is for a Site-Based Chartered Architectural Engineer to oversee the design and the contractors on behalf of the client. In addition, Strong Site experience is a requirement, as well as an understanding of Construction Schedules. This Architectural engineering role requires Chartered Status.
Chartered status is a requirement as well as membership of a professional body.
Job Description – Chartered Engineer jobs Middle East
You will have an understanding of the following:
- Architectural assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- Experience in Monitoring/ Overseeing/ Reviewing the contractor’s progress, This role will oversee the contractor on behalf of the client.
- In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external Architectural engineers and other sub-consultants
- You will also, Complete technical studies prepare cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential
Requirements for the Chartered Architectural Engineer KSA
- Chartered Status as an Architectural Engineer is essential for this role, for example, MIStructE MICE or CEng. Please note we cannot consider candidates without this.
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject. This could be in Architectural Engineering or another Engineering related subject.
- 6-10 years experience as an Architectural Engineer.
- This is a site based Project Management role, rather than a design role. Candidates will have a strong understanding of design in order to oversee the project.
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Architectural engineering principles, design/software packages.
- Previous Middle East experience is not a requirement for this role.
Salary & Benefits – Chartered Architectural Engineers jobs Middle East
- A basic salary of 32-35,000SAR plus accommodation and transport
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Visa costs as well as mobilisation costs are provided by the client
- In addition, Bonus as per Saudi Law
To apply to any of our Engineering Jobs in the Middle East
- To apply send a copy of your CV and a copy of your Certification of Chartered Status to firstname.lastname@example.org. N.B you must send a copy of your Certificate of Chartered Status to be considered. Please also state the role title in the subject line.
- Please note: As with all roles in the Middle East, A Police Clearance Check certificate is required for visa purposes. If you have any criminal convictions this may prevent you from obtaining a visa
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other Middle East Architectural Engineering Jobs / Vacancies please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines
- N.B the retirement age in Saudi Arabia is 60
If you are unsure if you are a Chartered Engineer, CEng please research “How do I become a Chartered Engineer” Membership of the Saudi Council of Engineers is not a Chartered Status for the purposes of this role.
Architectural Engineer Jobs Middle East