Construction Project Manager Vacancy
Construction Project Manager Vacancy- Infrastructure and Civils Recruitment
This Senior Construction Project Manager job vacancy is for a permanent position based in Gloucester, This is a vacancy for a Construction Project Manager with Infrastructure and Civils from a Construction Consultancy or Civil Engineering Consultancy background. The position we are hiring for, is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in the Gloucester area. We are seeking to recruit a candidate with experience of Project Management or Construction Management with a project management consultancy or Civil Engineering consultancy. In addition, the ideal candidate will have Strong Infrastructure/ Drainage/ Utilities experience. We have a number of Senior Construction Project Manager jobs in the UK and Overseas, please contact us for detailed information.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction consultancy practice.(Construction Project Management, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Engineering) . They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name and offer exceptional employee benefits and work-life balance.
Some would say they are the premier consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
The role will entail the project management and oversight of Civils projects across the region, with specific emphasis on Infrastructure, Drainage Utilities etc. Ideally, you also have a very solid understanding of NEC Contracts.
PLEASE NOTE: In this instance, we are talking about a Senior Construction Project Manager jobs for Infrastructure or Buildings projects. This is NOT an I.T Infrastructure role, this is a Construction role.
We have a number of roles for Construction Consultancy Project Managers, Construction Management Consultant jobs and Senior Construction Project Managers for Construction Consultancy organisations across the UK, please visit our UK jobs careers and vacancies page for detailed information on all roles.
Requirements for the Senior Project Manager jobs Infrastructure, Civils
- The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Project Management of Civil engineering projects for the Client, in terms of technical, financial, contractual and safety aspects of the projects. Utilising strong Contracts administration experience ( ECC NEC Suite of Contracts) as well as managing Change and Risk.
- You will also be responsible for reporting and the production of design data and technical reviews as well as drafting reports for Value Engineering and progress of construction projects.
- Candidates will be expected to have a strong commercial understanding for this role as you will take ownership of the project cost control.
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification or a Higher National diploma in a Construction related subject, such as Quantity Surveying, Cost, Building Surveying Project Management or Civil Engineering qualifications would be ideal.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy, Engineering Consultancy, Property Consultancy, or Property Developer as a Construction Project Manager overseeing the planning and delivery of Infrastructure/ Drainage / Utilities projects under the NEC Suite of Contracts.
- Experience of managing and overseeing Construction projects to time and to budget.
- Experience within Civils and Infrastructure projects would be ideal for this role
- We must stress that you will need a strong understanding of NEC contracts for this position.
- In addition, you must be within commutable distance from our client’s offices on the outskirts of Gloucester.
Salary & Benefits for the Construction Project Manager Buildings
- A basic salary of £50-65,000 In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone,
- Excellent Pension benefits
- Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- A mix of home/ office working
- In addition, one paid professional subscription, training provided Chartered Status if required
- Social Events and local community project involvement
- Free Parking
To apply for this role of Senior Construction Project Manager / Civil Construction Project Manager job
N.B This role is for UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot provide visas for NON-UK Nationals for these roles.
- Email an up-to-date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference SPM/ Glouc/23-1
Stafford Lawrence is an Employment Agency who specialises in the Recruitment of Quantity Surveyors, Cost Consultants, Commercial Managers, Construction Project Managers Construction Managers and Engineering professionals in the United Kingdom Middle East and Asia
Stafford Lawrence Ltd strictly adheres to GDPR Recruitment Guidelines. Your CV will only go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Please also view our other job vacancies in Gloucester/ Cheltenham / Tewkesbury area. We are recruiting for clients who are hiring in the area.
Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Cheltenham – Stafford Lawrence PQS Consultancy
Senior Quantity Surveyor job vacancy Gloucester – Stafford Lawrence- Hiring Now
Assistant PM job Gloucester – Stafford Lawrence Assistant PM Jobs
Project Manager jobs in Gloucester
Can you recommend a candidate for this Project Manager Civils vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Construction Project Manager jobs Infrastructure candidate referral scheme
Contact us via our contact form if you have any questions on our roles, or email email@example.com.