Commercial Analyst / Commercial Assistant Job Liverpool
Commercial Analyst Job / Commercial Assistant Liverpool :Our client are a well known large construction contracting organisation in the North West, with offices across the UK. They are seeking a Commercial Analyst/ Commercial Assistant to join their busy commercial team in their offices in Liverpool Merseyside . This is a permanent role Monday – Friday.
The Commercial Analyst will be responsible for Monitoring and the administration of financial and commercial aspects of construction works.
Role and Responsibilities of the Commercial Assistant Job Liverpool
The successful commercial analyst will be responsible for:
- Creating reports and commercial analysis to drive timely performance in billing, cost, profit and cash collection.
- Assisting with processing Customer billing in a timely manner to minimise Work In Progress levels.
- In addition, you will Support the Commercial Manager/Quantity Surveyor in all financial and commercial aspects of the project.
- Creating reports and analysis that will drive and monitor performance. E.g. Billing to cash, Work In Progress and profitability.
- Supporting management of cash flow, including via accurate cost monitoring, substantiated customer billing and assessment of subcontractor payments.
- Management of contract variations / DFEs (variations) as well as ensuring these are recorded and agreed with customers in a timely manner.
- In addition the Commercial Analyst / Commercial Assistant will ensure targets and objectives set are monitored and maintained and suitably underpin financial targets.
- Processing, inputting and validating records using various IT system
Education and Requirements for the Commercial Assistant role
- You will have strong planning, organisation, and monitoring abilities.
- In addition, a G.C.S.E level B+ in Mathematics & English (or equivalent). With a high standard of numeracy.
- As well as previous experience working within a financial or commercial team
- Intermediate level of Excel such as Pivot tables and VLookups, as well as strong computer literacy
- Experience working with and commercially analysing large data sets
- In addition Knowledge of Power BI would be desirable but not essential.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You will also have the ability to prioritise work, work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage business expectations.
- Above all the successful Commercial analyst will have the ability to work as part of a team
Salary and Benefits for the Commercial Analyst Jobs, Liverpool
The successful Commercial Analyst / Commercial Assistant should expect a salary of £24,000-£26,000
In addition to a great basic salary they also offer a number of benefits, such as:
- Pension and Healthcare
- In addition, annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Plus other benefits such as gym and retail discounts, structured training
To apply for this role
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please type in the Subject Line “Commercial Assistant Liverpool “and Quote REF:CAL6-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- For any additional questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will only go to named clients with your express permission.
- We also have a number of roles for Commercial Assistants/ Commercial Analysts and Assistant Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK. Please visit our UK Jobs page
- UK Nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK
UK Jobs – Stafford Lawrence- Jobs in UK Construction & Engineering