Building Surveyor Job Cambridge Consultancy
Are you a professional Building Surveyor with Education and Or Heritage Projects experience? Are you based in the Cambridge / Suffolk area? Or within commuting distance of Cambridge?
Are you looking for a full-time permanent role with a great company that value work-life balance?
Stafford Lawrence is engaged by our client to find a Building Surveying professional in the Cambridge or Suffolk area to work alongside the current growing team due to increased projects and workload.
Our client is a mid-sized, construction consultancy that offers Quantity Surveying, Project Management and Building Surveying services to the construction industry.
Requirements for the Building Surveyor Job Cambridge
- Circa 3-6 years experience as a Building Surveyor
- As well as experience of Education and/or Heritage Projects
- A degree in Building Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification
- In addition, you will be located in the Cambridge or Suffolk area, or within commuting distance of their Cambridge office.
- Strong communication skills and client liaison experience would also be of benefit
- In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
Salary & Benefits for the Building Surveyor
A basic salary of £26,000 – 40,000 per annum, in addition to a great basic salary our client also offers a good benefits package to include
- Mileage Allowance
- 5% Pension
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, plus birthday day
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days)
- Mobile, Laptop and one Professional Subscription
Connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or Linkedin for all our latest vacancies in the UK and around the world.