Building Surveyor Job Vacancies in Cambridge – Construction Consultancy Jobs
Construction Jobs -Building Surveyor job vacancy in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. We are recruiting for our client a long-standing specialist Chartered Building Surveying consultancy with offices across the UK.
They are seeking a Building Surveying professional with experience in the Education and/or Heritage sector. Ideally, our client is seeking someone who is based or hoping to base themselves in the Cambridge or Suffolk border area within commuting distance of Cambridge.
This position is a full-time permanent vacancy with a great company that values work-life balance. They offer home/office work and promote well-being schemes within the organisation.
Stafford Lawrence is engaged by our client to recruit a Building Surveying professional in the Cambridge or Suffolk area to work alongside the current growing team due to increased projects and workload. Our clients are open to years of experience for this job vacancy hence the salary bandings provided below are quite wide.
Requirements for the Building Surveyor Job in Cambridge – Building Surveyor Recruitment
- Circa 3-8 years experience as a Building Surveyor in the United Kingdom.
- In addition, the successful candidate will have experience in Building Surveying for Education and/or Heritage Projects.
- A degree in Building Surveying or another construction-related degree qualification. Ideally, a RICS-accredited degree qualification.
- MRICS Chartered status in Building Surveying or currently working towards APC. Our client is open to candidates who are currently undertaking APC and can assist with mentoring for this.
- In addition, you will be located in the Cambridge or Suffolk area, or within commuting distance of their Cambridge office. Our client is also open to candidates who wish to relocate to the Cambridge area from another part of the UK.
- Strong communication skills and solid client liaison experience would also be of great benefit.
- The desire to assist and mentor less senior members of the Building Surveying team, with a view to growing the team for the future.
- In addition, you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
Salary & Benefits for the Building Surveyor- UK Construction Recruitment
The successful Building Surveyor should expect A basic salary of £26,000 – 40,000 per annum, ( dependent upon experience) in addition to a great basic salary our client also offers a good benefits package to include
- Mileage Allowance
- 5% Pension
- Annual leave allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, plus birthday day
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours ( This client is also open to some homeworking days)
- Mobile, Laptop and one Professional Subscription
You can also connect with us on our Stafford Lawrence Ltd Linkedin company page if you wish to receive updates on all our latest Construction Job vacancies in the UK and around the world.