Employers Agent Jobs Kent / Project Manager
Employers Agent Jobs Kent : Our client is a multidisciplinary consulting firm searching for a Senior Employers Agent/Project Manager for their offices in Kent/ South London Border. They would like someone who has a Building Surveying background and moved on to Employers Agent and Project Management work.
This client are a multidisciplinary consultancy of long-standing in the UK. They are a great employer in the area and are looking for a future leader to actively grow their business and their brand across the region.
Role and Requirements for the Employers Agent role
- Chartered Status is desirable, but our client will consider candidates without Chartered Status, if you can show Employers Agent experience
- Above all, A degree qualification such as a BSc Building Surveying or Project Management. Our client will consider other construction-related degree qualifications as long as you can show experience of EA/PM.
- In addition, this role requires experience in the Residential Sector, private or Social housing.
- Strong client liaison skills are also very desirable
- The ability to work alone and as part of a great team
- You will be located in the area overseeing Residential projects in the region
- In addition you must have a Full Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager Job
- Basic salary is very negotiable for this role and can be discussed on a case by case basis, dependent upon years of experience and the level of the role. Our client is also happy to discuss Associate Director level, with any senior wishing for an upward career move. In addition to salary, you will receive:
- A generous Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance, Mileage allowance
- Laptop and Mobile
- This is an office-based role but some Home working will be considered- 2 days per week if required
To apply for any of our Employers Agent / Building Surveyor Jobs
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. We will send your CV to specifically named clients only and with your express permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com.
We have a number of other vacancies for EA Employers Agents across the UK . Please click on the links for detailed information.