Employers Agent Jobs Kent / Project Manager Construction Consulting
Employers Agent Jobs Vacancies and Careers in Kent: Our client is a multidisciplinary construction consultancy firm seeking to recruit a Senior Employers Agent/Project Manager for their offices in Kent/ South London Border. They would like someone who has a Building Surveying background and has moved on to Employers Agent and Project Management work. This is a full-time permanent position with some home working provisions.
This client is a multidisciplinary consultancy of long-standing in the UK. They are a well-known employer in the area and are looking for a future leader to actively grow their business and their brand across the region.
Role and Requirements for the Employers Agent role
- Chartered Status is desirable for this role MRICS, MCIOB or MAPM, but our client will consider candidates without Chartered Status if you can show solid Employers’ Agent experience with a Construction Consultancy organisation.
- Above all, A degree qualification such as a BSc in Building Surveying Project Management or Quantity Surveying. Our client will consider other construction-related degree qualifications as long as you can show experience of Employer’s Agent /Project Manager/ Building Surveying.
- In addition, this role requires experience in the Residential Sector, private or Social housing.
- Strong client liaison skills are also very desirable
- The ability to work alone and as part of a great team
- You will be located in the area overseeing a mix of Public and Private Residential projects in the region
- In addition, you must have a Full UK Driving Licence and the ability to travel in the area
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Employers Agent / Project Manager Job
This is a full-time permanent role for a leading Construction Consultancy. Candidates should expect a basic salary of £45,000 -57,000
- The basic salary is very negotiable for this role and can be discussed on a case-by-case basis, dependent upon years of experience and the level of the role. Our client is also happy to discuss Associate Director level, with any senior wishing for an upward career move. In addition to your salary, you will receive:
- A generous Company Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance, Mileage allowance
- Laptop and Mobile
- This is an office-based role but some Home working will be considered- 2 days per week if required
To apply for this Employers Agent / Building Surveyor Job vacancy in Kent
Email your up-to-date CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting Building Surveying, Employers Agent and Project Management candidates in the UK
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. We will send your CV to specifically named clients only and with your express permission, we will provide all company information to candidates we select to send forward to our clients.
We have a number of other vacancies for (EA) Employers Agents we are recruiting for across the United Kingdom. Please click on the link below for the Employers Agent vacancies we are advertising.
Employers Agent Job Vacancies in Devon and Cornwall
Cambridge Employers Agent Vacancy
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Employers Agent Recruitment in the UK
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Construction Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom.
- We have over 20 years of experience placing candidates into permanent full-time roles in the United Kingdom.
- We can offer guidance and assistance throughout the recruitment process as well as help with interview techniques and questions.
- In addition, we will also provide feedback from our clients on your CV and feedback throughout the recruitment process.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the contact us form on our contact page.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals with Employers Agent experience in the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for all our clients.