Commercial Manager jobs Dubai, UAE
Commercial Manager jobs Dubai / Quantity Surveyor. Full-time permanent role United Arab Emirates.
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
They are seeking someone with strong Residential Development Experience or experience with a Residential Developer.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai, please go to our International jobs page for detailed information. We now have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors at all levels in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial Manager
- You will be responsible for reporting to the client on a prestigious Residential Development in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- You will be responsible for a Team of Quantity Surveyors and Commercial professionals and report to the client.
- This is the Lead for the Commercial Management of the entire project, you will liaise with the client and the Project Management Consultant, so previous experience at Associate Director level would be highly regarded
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must meet ALL of the requirements below, not just some of them.
- MRICS status is preferred. We will be considering candidates with MRICS in the first instance. Candidates without MRICS will also be considered if they have strong Residential Projects experience
- Experience specifically in Residential Development projects in the Middle East.
- In addition, a Degree specifically in Quantity Surveying, a BSc in Quantity Surveying is requested from the client. Our client will also consider candidates with a Degree in Commercial Management.
- A Minimum of 6 -8 years’ experience.
- In addition, Previous Middle East experience is a requirement for this role
- In addition, candidates must have consultancy PQS and/or client background. Our client is a consultancy organisation so we will not be considering candidates from a main contractor background.
Salary & Benefits -Salary for the Senior Commercial Manager
- A total package of 35,000 – 42,000 Dhs per month
- Medical cover is provided on top of the package
- Professional Subscription
- This role is a 5 day week
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation flights
- Visa Costs
To apply to our Commercial Manager job Dubai
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts please quote the reference in the title REF: Commercial/UAE/ Residential05-22
Can you recommend a candidate for this vacancy?
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Candidate referral scheme for quantity surveying vacancies in the Middle East
We also have a number of other job roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyors and Cost Consultants in the Middle East, below are just a few. Visit our International Jobs careers and vacancies page for ALL our roles
MRICS Quantity Surveyor job in Riyadh KSA
Cost Consultant Job AlUla Saudi Arabia
Quantity Surveyor jobs Middle East vacancies
CV writing for Middle East roles – Jobs and Careers for Cost Professionals
- Please ensure that you provide your Date of Birth and Nationality on your CV, along with your contact detail, telephone number and email address.
- A professional picture. Ideally a picture of you in a professional setting. Please do not provide photos of yourself in a local bar or dancing at a party, or in fancy dress!
- Please ensure that you provide dates on ALL of your qualifications and the place where you studied your BSc Quantity Surveying and detail if it was full or part-time.
- Please make sure that you provide your MRICS Membership number and the date you attained MRICS.
- Where possible provide information on the projects you have worked on and their value as well as your particular involvement and who you reported to, and anyone you were responsible for.
- In addition, provide detail on your notice period and availability.
- Above all, please do not use coloured text or logo pictures on your CV, keep it simple.
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- We have considerable experience placing candidates in first-time roles in the Middle East, we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking Engineers for Careers in Construction in the Middle East, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits as well as information on living and working in the middle east and visa requirements.