Commercial Manager jobs Dubai, UAE
Commercial Manager jobs Dubai / Quantity Surveyor
Stafford Lawrence is seeking a Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor for a position with one of the Best British consultancies in the Middle East for their offices in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.
They are seeking someone with strong Residential Development Experience or experience with a Residential Developer.
If you are seeking Quantity Surveyor or Senior Quantity Surveyor jobs in Dubai, please go to our International jobs page for detailed information. We now have a number of vacancies for quantity surveyors at all levels in Dubai, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial Manager
- You will be responsible for reporting to the client on a prestigious Mixed Use / Commercial Project
- You will be responsible for a Team of Quantity Surveyors and Commercial professionals and report to the client.
- This is the Lead for the Commercial Management of the entire project, you will liaise with the client and the Project Management Consultant, so previous experience at Associate Director level would be highly regarded
Requirements for the Commercial Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates must meet ALL of the requirements below, not just some of them.
- MRICS status is preferred. We will be considering candidates with MRICS in the first instance. Candidates without MRICS will also be considered if they have strong Residential Projects experience
- Experience specifically in Residential Development projects
- In addition, a Degree specifically in Quantity Surveying, a BSc in Quantity Surveying is requested from the client. Our client will also consider candidates with a Degree in Commercial Management.
- A Minimum of 6 -8 years’ experience.
- In addition, Previous Middle East experience is a requirement for this role
- In addition, candidates must have consultancy PQS and/or client background. Our client is a consultancy organisation so we will not be considering candidates from a main contractor background.
Salary & Benefits -Salary for the Senior Commercial Manager
- A total package of 35,000 – 42,000 Dhs per month
- Medical cover is provided on top of the package
- Professional Subscription
- This role is a 5 day week
We also have a number of other roles for MRICS Quantity Surveyor jobs in the Middle East
To apply to any of our Commercial Manager job Dubai
To apply email your CV to Victoria Ricketts , please quote the reference in the title REF: Commercial/UAE/ Residential05-22
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting construction professionals in the UK Middle East and Asia
- If you have any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via the website or email email@example.com
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also adheres strictly to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients, only with your permission.