Quantity Surveyor Jobs Salisbury
Quantity Surveyor Jobs Salisbury. This role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. So ideally we are seeking someone who is a Cost Consultant who has worked for a PQS Organisation.
The position is with a dynamic award-winning consultancy for their offices in Salisbury. They are seeking experience of Quantity Surveying / Cost Consulting with a consultancy. Candidates should also have solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential and a strong understanding of Cost Management practices.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary construction consultancy practice, with offices across the UK. They have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Some would say they are the premier construction consultancy in the South West, staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation and they have a great work-life balance.
If you would like to work in the Wiltshire, Berkshire or Somerset area and would like more information on our roles, our client are open to candidates in the UK who wish to relocate, so please contact us for an in-depth conversation.
Requirements for the Quantity Surveyor Jobs Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management or estimating
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS would be desirable, but is not essential for this role. Our client can also consider and support candidates working towards APC, or wishing to do so in the future
- In addition, The desire to live and work in the Salisbury area, within commutable distance from their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, such as Mixed Use, Commercial, Residential, Civils or Infrastructure.
- You will be working alongside the Director on a range of projects and have the ability to work alone and alongside team members.
Salary & Benefits for Cost Consultants in Salisbury
- The ideal Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant should expect A basic salary of £34,000- £42,000
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance, Generous holiday allowance,
- Plus some work from Home days
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
To Apply for any of our Cost Consultant Jobs in Salisbury
Email an up-to-date CV /Resume to Victoria@staffordlawrence.com
You can call in confidence 0208638 8857
- If you would like more information on this role, email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
Visit our UK Jobs pages for more jobs for Quantity Surveyors in Wiltshire, Hampshire and Berkshire.