Senior Quantity Surveyor Salisbury
This Senior Quantity Surveyor Salisbury role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. Our client is a dynamic award-winning consultancy. They are hiring for a Senior role in their Salisbury offices. This is a full-time permanent position. They are seeking to recruit for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant with solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, or Residential.
SALARY £48,000 -£57,000 (Full detail of salary package and benefits below)
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Therefore, some would say they are the premier consultancy in the area. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you are a Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor seeking a position in Wiltshire or Hampshire and would like more information, please contact us.
N.B UK nationals or those with a current right to live and work in the UK. Our client cannot currently provide visas or sponsorship to Non-UK Nationals.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification BSc or HND Higher National Diploma. Your degree will be in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant.
- In addition, the desire to live and work in the Salisbury area, within commutable distance from their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
- Preference for candidates with MRICS, they will also consider candidates working towards APC.
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, such as commercial mixed-use, healthcare, etc.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant job vacancy
The successful Senior Cost Consultant should expect a basic salary of £48,000 -£57,000 for this full-time permanent vacancy.
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition 33 days of holiday ( 25 plus 8 bank holidays) plus Birthday
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
To Apply for this Senior Cost Consultant job – UK Quantity Surveyor Recruitment Consultants
Apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference number SQS/SALS/23
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd- Senior Quantity Surveyor Recruitment in Salisbury
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We have 20 years of experience placing candidates we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- We will provide feedback from our client on your CV and throughout the recruitment process.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always recruiting Senior Cost Consultants for Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom. We can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
We are currently also recruiting Quantity Surveyors and Construction Project Management professionals in the Salisbury, Wiltshire region
Senior Project Manager jobs and Careers Salisbury
Quantity Surveyor jobs and Careers in Salisbury
Can you recommend a candidate for this QS vacancy in Salisbury? UK Quantity Surveyor jobs
Stafford Lawrence Ltd offers an ethical candidate referral scheme. Do you know of a candidate who might be interested in this position? Please visit our candidate referral scheme for details on how to refer someone for this role. Stafford Lawrence Quantity Surveyor jobs in the UK Candidate referral scheme benefits.