Senior Quantity Surveyor Salisbury
This Senior Quantity Surveyor Salisbury role is for a candidate with Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy experience. Our client is a dynamic award-winning consultancy. They are hiring for a Senior role in their Salisbury offices. This is a full-time permanent position. They are seeking to recruit for an experienced Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant with solid Buildings Experience, Mixed Use, Commercial, or Residential.
Our client is an established forward-thinking multidisciplinary practice, with offices across the UK that have an unrivalled reputation and many awards to their name.
Therefore, some would say they are the premier consultancy in the area. Staff turnover is exceptionally low. Our client actively encourages and promotes within the organisation.
If you are a Cost Consultant or Quantity Surveyor seeking a position in Wiltshire or Hampshire and would like more information, please contact us.
Requirements for the Senior Quantity Surveyor Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Above all, it is important that you have Degree Qualification BSc or HND Higher National Diploma. Your degree will be in a Construction related subject, ideally Quantity Surveying.
- Furthermore, you should have experience with a Construction Consultancy or Engineering Consultancy Organisation as a Quantity Surveyor or Cost Consultant.
- In addition, the desire to live and work in the Salisbury area, within commutable distance from their offices in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
- Preference for candidates with MRICS , they will also consider candidates working towards APC.
- Candidates should have experience in a mix of sectors, such as commercial mixed use, healthcare, etc.
Salary & Benefits for the Senior Cost Consultant
The successful candidate should expect a basic salary of £48,000 -£57,000 for this full-time permanent vacancy.
In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop, Mobile Phone, Pension, Pool Car and Mileage Allowance
- In addition a Generous holiday allowance, 33 days plus birthday as well as 8 public holidays
- Plus some work from Home days 2/3 home/office
- In addition, one paid professional subscription
- Training and development
- Pension and Life cover
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Sports and Social events
To Apply for any of our Senior Cost Consultant roles
- Email your CV/ Resume to Victoria Ricketts
About Us- Stafford Lawrence Ltd
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd has 20 years of experience recruiting full-time vacancies for Consultancy professionals in the United Kingdom
- We have 20 years of experience placing candidates we will guide you and offer assistance all the way.
- For any questions on the roles on our website, please get in touch via our website contact form
- We will provide feedback from our client on your CV and throughout the recruitment process.
- Stafford Lawrence Ltd adheres to GDPR Guidelines. Your CV will go to specifically named clients only with your permission.
- We are always seeking professionals for Jobs and Careers in the United Kingdom, we can provide detailed information on salaries and benefits for our clients.
We have a number of roles for Cost Consultants/Quantity Surveyors and Commercial professionals across the UK and the Middle East. Please visit our jobs pages for detailed information.