Chartered Structural Engineer, Bournemouth Dorset
Structural Engineer Jobs : We are seeking a Chartered Structural Engineer to join a well known multi-disciplinary Construction Consultancy. The role will be based in our client’s offices in Bournemouth, Dorset.
This is a new position. Our client are forming a Structural Engineering Division, this will be the lead role, so you will need experience of growing a Structural Division and the ability to mentor and grow a team.
Role of the Chartered Structural Engineer Job
You will have an understanding of the following:
- Structural assessments of existing and New Buildings,
- In addition, experience of designing structures to British Standards and Eurocodes and Building Regulation with a sound understanding of construction methods and processes
- Liaison with external structural engineers and other sub-consultants
- Complete technical studies as well as preparation of cost estimates and complete surveys and reports
- Identify technical solutions and undertake feasibility studies to identify optimum designs.
- In addition, Strong Project Management experience and the ability to organise your own time and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Represent the building consultancy to clients. Strong Client Liaison and work winning experience is essential
Requirements for the position
- Chartered Status is essential for this role, for example, MIStructE ICE or CEng
- In addition, A Degree Qualification in a relevant Construction subject
- Full UK driving licence
- Above all a Strong knowledge of Structural engineering principles, design/software packages
Salary & Benefits
- A basic salary of £47,000 – £57,000 ( flexible for the right candidate) In addition to a great basic, you will also receive the following benefits
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Mileage Allowance plus paid professional subscription
- In addition, other great benefits are provided
To apply for any of our Structural Engineering jobs in the UK
- Email an up to date CV to email@example.com
- If you would like more information on this role, or any of our other UK or International Structural Engineer Jobs please get in touch with us via the website or email Victoria Ricketts to apply directly. Stafford Lawrence are an Employment Agency that specialise in Quantity Surveyor / Cost / Commercial Project Management and Engineering Jobs in the UK Middle East and Asia/
- Stafford Lawrence also strictly adheres to GDPR Guidelines.
We have a number of International roles requiring Chartered Structural and Civil Engineers. Please visit our international jobs page for detailed information